DC Character's Loadouts

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CypherXone, May 3, 2013.

1. Monroe585 New Player

This deserves a bump, and more added to the list.
  2. GalaxySoul1 New Player

Marvel

Cyclops- power: Gadgets- movement: acrobat- damage role- weapon: Brawling
    Load out: Heat Vision, Intimidation, front flip attack, back flip attack, launching roll, bunker buster.

Jean Grey- power: mental- movement: flight- damage role- weapon: brawling
    Load out: reflect pain, terrorize, menace, pyrokinesis, thought bubble, phantom flames.

Ctp. America- power: Gadgets- movement: acrobats-damage role- weapon: shield
    load out: Intimidation, front flip attack, back flip attack, launching roll, sticky bomb, thermite mine.

Iron man- power: gadgets- movement: flight- damage role- weapon: hand blasters
    load out: intimidation, sticky bomb, photon blast, swoop attack, gauss grenade, bunker buster.
  3. CypherXone Committed Player

• Like x 1
  4. Eli_Ly01 New Player

How about Bizzaro or black panther
  5. Eli_Ly01 New Player

Amazing Post though, I use them all the time.
  6. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Gorilla Grodd: Power - Mental, Weapon - Brawling, Movement - Acrobatics
    Loadout: Terror Tendrils - Thought Bubble - Telekinesis - Telekinetic Shield - Forward Flip Attack - Mass Hysteria
    • Like x 2
  7. CypherXone Committed Player

What Characters in DC lore can we not make?
  8. CypherXone Committed Player

9. CypherXone Committed Player

CypherXone, post: 2208412, member: 9003"]We need more Character Suggestions from the DCU.
    I tried to create most of the characters in the game, of course there is some limitation to the characters due to the powers they may have not being created in the game!
    So tell me, who are we missing?

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dc-character-loadouts.175738/[/quote

Can you guys think of anyone else?
  10. Fraymorph New Player

How about the blue beetle?
  11. CypherXone Committed Player

Already covered
  12. Fraymorph New Player

yeah sorry I didn't look at the index, but is it possible for blue beetle's powers to be quantum? and weapons maybe hand blast?
  13. CypherXone Committed Player

I just looked at some of his videos on youtube and read his profile on Google to see what he could do. If you want to make a Quantuim Blue Beetle, I'll like to take a look at it. That index is just my interpertation of him from what I've seen.

I gave him Dual Weld because I see that he likes to fight with melee weapons. For his range attacks I gave him Vortex Cannon and Photon Blast.

I gave him Taser Pull, Gauss Grenade, Neural Neutralizer becuase he does have electrical "Bite" that seems fitting.

Sad to say that due to powerset being set and some powers lacking from Iconic, it's hard to incorporate all the powers a character could have. I just place characters where I best see fit, and change them if someone gives me a good aurguement to why I have it wrong.

But if you want him to have Hand Blasters... I don't see why not.

Thanks for checking it out!
    • Like x 1
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

15. ImmaJadenYuki New Player

Anyone wanna try Aquaman?
  16. Bizzaro_Crush New Player

possible to make a bizzaro based loadout with a fire based char?if so wich loadout?if not wich power do i need( i have them all so ^-^)
  17. Bizzaro_Crush New Player

18. JosEl Well-Known Player

you know, i think that you must put something more tutorial instead of the exact loadout, i will modify it a little, but good work
  19. DarkeyedDevil New Player

a guy named Funky wrote this down for Cyborg
    Power: Gadgets
    weapon: handblasters/brawling
    Movement: Super speed
    Passive iconics: Super Strength, nanoweave armor
    Power Suggestions: Taser pull, photon blast, vortex cannon, neural neutralizer, bunker buster, energy shield, sonic cry.
    I personally don't see him using super speed but that's me, I am tempted to alter it and use skimming in it's place but the trick is putting the character together look wise from the start
  20. Ruen Morleth Level 30

Are these dc hero builds still workable or would the need a redo now?