DC Character Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2013.

1. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Arsenal

Deathstroke

Ravager

Deadshot

Hush

Spider Jerusalem

Saint of Killers

Red Hood (Jason Todd) - one the bubble with this one.

Off the top of my head.
    • Like x 1
  2. CypherXone Committed Player

What do you think their load outs would be?
  3. Magician Dedicated Player

#1: Superman, earth? I thought Ice.

#2: Zatanna, quantum? More likely sorcery
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

What loadouts?
  5. zombio30 New Player

i made a cool superman ice loadout based on the legend character i could tell you as soon as i get on and remember it
  6. zombio30 New Player

Superman Power-Ice-, Weapon-Brawling-, Movement-Flight-
    Damage loadout:
    Freeze Wave(Ice-Storms tree)
    Whirwin Attack(Flight tree)
    Blizzard(Ice-Storms tree, since we don't have earth i choosed blizzard for a supercharge and i thought it fit him)
    Swoop Attack(Flight tree)
    Freezing Breath(Iconic Powers)
    Heat Vision(Iconic Powers)
    Could use to this build:
    Dive Bomb(Flight tree) Since Superman can fly in high speed down and i thought DB would look cool.
    The two Defense innates in Iconic Powers tree Nanoweave Armor and Powerful Resistance since he is some kind of a tank right?:D
    And since he's super strong you can't leave Super Strenght(Iconic Powers) out!;)
    X-Ray Vision just saw it on wiki that it was based on Superman.

And if you didn't notice those words that are colored are the interesting part like powers, innates and weapon. And why i did it different color is because i thought it looked cool based on what power it was.
  7. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Kryptonians in general :

Power - Earth
    Weapon - Brawling
    Movement - Flight

DPS Loadout : (Striking Stones, Unstoppable, Jackhammer), [Heat Vision, Freezing Breath], **Vacuum Bubble**

( ) - Earth Power alternatives: Rumblecrush, Upheaval, Localized Tremor, Earthquake, Epicenter.

[ ] - Iconic Must-Haves

** - Basically anything from the Flight Skill Tree will work

1) The Legends Superman has a power called Super Breath - AoE knockdown/Stun (which is not playable in game). So consider Sonic Shout or Sonic Cry as well from the Iconic Tree to supplement this.

2) The Legends Zod and Ursa utilize "Swift Brawling" which is a combination of Brawling and Martial Arts so you could use MA as the weapon choice for either of them.

3) Other Iconic powers to consider as well:
    X-ray Vision (not very useful but it is a Kryptonian power)
    Nanoweave armor (Kryptonian Armor)
    Intimidating Gaze (General Zod to replace his Subjugate power which is not playable in game)
    Super Strength (Kryptonian Physiology)
    Powerful resistance (Kryptonian Physiology)
    Wisdom of Solomon
    Tactical genius
  8. zombio30 New Player

I don't know why you guys choose Earth as his power when i can't control the heard just smash it and he dosen't have a shield, he can't make one with Earth because he dosen't have Earth powers but still you all doing him like he had a fist of stone and grab people like that. But i would say buff are okay aslong the animation is not too big but like Earthquake lol no it has too bit animation. You guys wonder why i choose Ice? Because he have "Freezing Breath" and with it we can imagine he´s freezing the floor with it with Freeze Wave and other examples and because of his Heat Vision we could take power from the fire power set and make him a different loadout from the Earth and Ice one, but there again not a fire power with a big animation like the one of Fire Supercharge.

Hope you guys get what i mean! ;)
  9. CypherXone Committed Player

No I don't get what you mean, but you can make what ever Superman you want. The reason I chose Earth was because:
    1) The Animations of the Earth Powers that I chose for his loadout. He might not have power over earth, but they at least look like things he can do. It's called "Face Validity"!
    2) I never saw him have any Powers related to Ice or Fire, which makes since why his Iconic Powers are in the Iconic Power Tab.
    3) With most of his powers being Iconic or from Flight, I think that Earth's powers best fills the rest of the loadout.
  10. zombio30 New Player

Superman have 2 Iconic powers(1.freezing breath and 2.heat vision) wich you didn't choose anyway and 2 flight powers 3.swoop attack and a 4.whirlwind attack a something that look like it atleast. I mean come on how could you miss swoop attack? The whirlwind attack dosen't exist in the flight tree so i choosed something familiar with his in legend. And then his 2 last powers is 1 earth and 1 ice and if you going after animation then ices 5.freezing wave looks best like his thing he have. And that remains the earth power left wich you(anyone) can't choose along with ice so i just choose a supercharge but you could take 6.vaccum bubble

And if you are earth then you could take out freezing wave choose an earth power, i don't know whbat you going after but i trying to make the loadout more look like the legend one as possible and the only negative is the earth power we don't have in ice(obviously) or iconic power(non earth power weird?) so i would say i made the most look like Superman as possible with missing 1 power(earth if you missed it...). You made his loadout without his swoop attack and a kinda look like whirlwind attack so i can't imagine wich of Superman version you are making.

And what Supermans "Super Breath" are you talking about? The ice 1 is most looking like Freezing wave just how it looks on the floor not the way he doing it but if you cut the animation then it's no worry about it. And again i got all of his legend powers except for the third earth power.

Loadout: 2 Flight Powers(Swoop Attack and kinda of a Whirlwind Attack) 2 Iconic Powers(Freezing Breath and Heat Vision you can't miss them) and the 2 last one is an earth and ice power and for ice i took Freezing Wave and since i didn't have Earth i choosed vaccum bubble or another flight powers or ice.

And my previously reply not this one i mean't can you ice breath on the floor and then i thought you(anyone) could use your imagination and choose a power that do that or if you're fire then you maybe seen him using his heat vision to making flame on the floor then you could choose inferno from Fire tree.

Now you must get what i mean.
  11. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

Superman's Legend Load Out:

Powers

Super Breath- A 360 degree AoE attack that knocks down opponents around you.

Vacuum Spin- An attack that spins you in circles. It pulls enemies towards you and hits for 4 ticks of damage.

Shockwave Punch- A 360 degree AoE attack that knocks back and stuns opponents around you.

Swoop Attack- A conus AoE that knocks down opponents and moves you towards your target. Be careful as it's maximum range is not as far as your weapon's lunge. It has a low power cost making it a good power to clip with.

Freezing Breath- A channeled ability that hits all opponents in a cone in front of you for 4 ticks of damage. It is vulnerable to interrupt.

Heat Vision- A single target ability that hits for 4 stronger ticks of damage then some weaker ticks of damage hitting for a total of 12 ticks of damage. It can push back your target. It also grants crowd control immunity for the first 3 seconds and 25% damage mitigation.

Super Breath is not playable in game. Consider Sonic Shout or Sonic Cry from the Iconic Tree to replace this.

That answer the question?
    • Like x 1
  12. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

My Kryptonian build is as such:

Power: Earth
    Weapon: Shield (any will do if you get a crystal weapon style)
    Movement: Flight

Loadout:
    Heat Vision
    Freezing Breath
    Shards
    Swoop Attack
    Whirlwind
    Jackhammer

Personally the only ones i would switch out would be shards or whirlwind and the powers that are also worth getting is Localized Tremor or that supercharge from the flight tree where you just shoot into the sky.
  13. Champion_Of_The_Gods Active Player

I can't remember if tthis one was done or not but what would you recommend for an iconic Doomsday loadout?
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

15. CypherXone Committed Player

It's there!
  16. CypherXone Committed Player

Upcoming Powers and characters to go with them... Hopefully:
    Water- Aquaman, Ocean Master
    Experimental Serum- Bane, Parasite, Atom, Giganta
    Atomic: Firestorm
  17. sirzap Well-Known Player

1. I didn't know that Shrinking and Expanding falls under Experimental Serums. so does that mean we got no elasticity/shapeshifting powers?
    2. Atomic Villain would be represented by Atomic Skull. Unless they also Include Mister Atom, that atomic powered robot enemy of Capt. Marvel.
  18. CypherXone Committed Player

1) I'm just hoping this is the case.
  19. johoprime82387 Level 30

With the Atomic power now having been introduced, update Firestorm.
  20. Proto1118 Committed Player

Update for Cyborg
    Power - Munitions
    Weapon - Handblasters
    Movement - Skimming
    Damage Loadout: Particle Gun, Rail Gun, Rocket Launcher, Biggun, Splosion, Killer Instinct.