DC Character Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2013.

1. QuickAttacker New Player

Flash loadout:
    Role: Dps
    Weapon: MA
    Power: Quantum
    Movement: Super-Speed
    Loadout: Vortex Trap, Whirling Dervish, Phase Dodge, Cyclone Push, Dash Attack, Quantum Tunneling
    • Like x 2
  2. QuickAttacker New Player

Justice League Loadout
    Power: Earth
    Movement: Flight
    Loadout: Heat Vision, Freezing Breath, Unstoppable, Swoop Attack, Jackhammer, Low Pressure

Batman
    Power: Gadgets
    Movement: Acrobatics
    Loadout: Sticky Bomb, Batarang Multi-Shot, Distract, Intimidation, Stealth, Holographic decoy

Wonder Woman
    Role: Tank
    Weapon: Shield/Brawling
    Loadout: Mesmerzing Lasso, Amazonium Deflection, Unstoppable, Swoop Attack, Jackhammer, Shards

The Flash
    Loadout: Vortex Trap, Whirling Dervish, Phase Dodge, Cyclone Push, Dash Attack, Quantum Tunneling

Hal Jordan
    Weapon: Any (Use Green Energy Weapons)
    Power: Light
    Loadout: Boxing Glove, Entrap, Light Barrier, Impact, Ram, Light Blast

Cyborg
    Role: Control
    Weapon: Hand-Blasters
    Loadout: Photon Blast, Defibrillator, Vortex Cannon, Battle Display, Emp, Sticky Bomb

Aquaman
    Weapon: Staff
    Power: Quantum (Looks similar to water)
    Loadout: Gravity Bomb, Gravity Well, Singularity, Warped Reality,Time Bubble, Gravitonic Field

Shazam
    Weapon: Brawling
    Power: Electricity
    Loadout: Tesla Blast, Electroburst, Ionic Drain, Swoop Attack, Word of Power, Voltaic Bolt

Green Arrow
    Weapon: Bow
    Loadout: Forward Flip-Attack, Backflip Attack, Zip Tie Attack, Taser Pull, Cryo-Foam, Asphyxiation Gas

___________________________________________________________________________________
    Teen Titans
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Superboy
    Weapon: Brawling/Martial Arts
    Loadout: Heat Vision, Freezing Breath, Unstoppable, Swoop Attack, Jackhammer, Shards

Nightwing
    Weapon: Dual Wield
    Loadout: Taser Line, Batarang Multi-shot, Stasis Field, Distract, Forward Flip Kick, Backflip Kick

Wondergirl
    Power: Electric
    Loadout: Mesmerzing Lasso, Amazonium Deflection, Wired, Swoop Attack, Electroburst, Shockwave

Kid Flash
    Weapon: Martial Arts
    Movement: Super-Speed

Cyborg
    Role: Control
    Loadout: Photon Blast, Vortex Cannon, Defibrillator, Battle Display, Emp, Sticky Bomb

Beast Boy
    Weapon: Martial Arts
    Power: Nature
    Loadout: Forward Flip Attack, Backflip Attack, Launching Roll, Wolf-form, Gorilla Form, Metabolism

Raven
    Role: Healer
    Power: Celestial
    Loadout: Smite, Admonish, Retribution, Renew, Blessing, Guardian's Light

Starfire
    Power: Fire
    Loadout: Immolation, Enflame, Burnout, Fireball, Absorb Heat, Flame Cascade

Static
    Movement: Skimming
    Power: Electric
    Loadout: Ionic Drain, Static Push, Circuit Breaker, Wired, Attract, Overcharge
    • Like x 2
  3. Ferum New Player

I just had an idea how about a Solomon Grundy Loadout?

Movement: Acrobatic
    Mentor: Circe?
    Loadout:
    Jackhammer - This for sure since he is strong and it give you the absorption
    Unstoppable - another tank power and neutral animation
    Localized tremor - As pull maybe ?
    Pheromone bloom - intresting iconic power that i always wanted do use. Fits the Theme i think, after all he has a conecction to the green and you can see it as raise from the swamp.

What else do you think fit in?
    • Like x 2
  4. Amazon Committed Player

Hmmmm I just want to chime in on the donna troy load out.

Donna troy has one of the most convoluted retconned history in the existence of comics, and has had SO many variations to her powers and origins over the years.

However, in most realities, donna troy is the clone/copy/sister of Wonder Woman and has the same powers, ( super strength, invulnerability, flight, speed, bracers, lasso etc) but usually gets extra abilities from the Titans of Myth, the “parents” of the Greek gods who gave Diana her powers.

She did have a few different powers of the years, the most notable were:

1. darkness and cold,
    2. energy projection and energy shields
    3. 3 dimensional holograms,
    4. future tech weaponry and armoured suit.
    5. The blue lasso commands and controls people with weaker wills.
    She is not however a group healer -_- And most of the time these revisions to her origins, and extra powers were stripped away for new continuities.

So it kind of depends on which version you want to go with, the legends load out, or a variation on her comic book powers.

If comic book/duco legends load out, she is missing, the whip crack and the lasso spin, but these can be replaced, by deflection ( she uses this in SOT duo and as a bounty and jackhammer, which is an aoe control move.)

Donna Troy Legends Earth- Comics

Earth, brawl, flight, WW mentor.

Deflection, Lasso, Tremor, Jackhammer, iconic Shield (with heal mod) , soothing sands- provides small healing

However, depending your thoughts on her you could technically use celestial, and use the blessed tree for the self-healing moves and shield.

Donna Troy Legends/Titans Celestial

Celestial, Brawl, flight, WW mentor.

Admonish /Smite (Frontal conal energy projection to replace whip crack), Defection, Lasso, Anoint (she is calling down the power of the titans/gods to increase her strength and resistance) , Blessed ( her legends shield), Renew (legends self-Heal)

I hope this helps.
    • Like x 1
  5. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Backflip Attack is no longer viable because it's a Supercharge:(
    • Like x 1
  6. CypherXone Committed Player

Although Backflip is now a Supercharge, it may or not change what players want in their loadouts!
  7. Abisial Committed Player

Unstoppable doesn't heal in Tank Role.
  8. Amazon Committed Player

ahhhhh you're right, unstoppable should be replaced by soothing sands, I knew it was one of them! :p thanks!
  9. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I very highly doubt anyone wants a backflip supercharge... but, who knows?
  10. johoprime82387 Level 30

Isn't Zatanna's loadout more DPS than Controller?
  11. CypherXone Committed Player

With Munitions coming out, who fits the bill?
  12. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Mental for Brainiac? Brainiac can do a lot of things but Mental isnt one of them that i have ever witnessed him using. Quantum, Gadgets, Electricity, Earth, or even Munitions (the power armor-styled tree) would be far closer IMO
  13. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

In some depictions Deathstroke is closer to Munitions than Gadgets but really it depends on the story (Injustice for instance is closer to Munitions)
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

Thanks for the feedback... What load out would you think he'd have. I was going with Mental because of the load out, but if a better power set fits him, we can change it.
  15. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Personally id go for Munitions or Gadgets and have any sort of Robot pet to show his command over his machines (so the Drone for Gadgets or Robot Sidekick for Munitions) but really i say go for it as you please. Im just pointing out that Mental is the least likely power for him to use (other than Sorcery) based on all his incarnations throughout the Comics and Cartoons. His most classic power is an invulnerability belt so any shield power would work out (i believe Gadgets has one, or maybe Hardlight Shield). He would make a great Controller or DPS so go for what you think is best. He really does possess some of the greatest variety of a Villain
  16. CypherXone Committed Player

I really can't see him with Munitions. Maybe Quantum or Gadgets. I think Gadgets don't express the range of his ability from what I've seen in comics and cartoons.
  17. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

I did specify the tree in Munitions that doesnt deal with pulling chainguns and rocket launchers out his bum. The other tree is more like Power Armor which i think befits his abilities well
  18. Duragon Committed Player

When you make a new character, it asked if you would like to base it on a character. If you pick Superman, it's ice. If you pick Wonder Woman, she's mental. Flash is fire. Everyone else is self explanatory.
  19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Yes, Nightwing can be a troll now.

Just replace his ground stomp move with a recharge. Batarangs stun, you still have an encasement, pot move and supercharge.
  20. Opamp Committed Player

Cool!!!!! I will try this :)