DC Character Loadouts

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Oct 20, 2013.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

Updated Firestorm and Major Force!
  2. johoprime82387 Level 30

I might have forgot to add, but update Metallo. Change his power from "Hard Light" to "Atomic" (HINT: He's powered by Kryptonite)
  3. CypherXone Committed Player

What would his loadout be?

I use hard light because I think it's a better reflection of his powers!
  4. CypherXone Committed Player

Changed it
  5. CypherXone Committed Player

What Supercharge should Wonder Woman have. I'm torn between Entomb and Pheromone Blossom... What do you think?
  6. CypherXone Committed Player

Improved Loadouts of Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and Flashed
  7. CrazyWill71 New Player

What about a load out for Klarion and Trigon
  8. CypherXone Committed Player

I'm thinking Klarion would be Celestial and Trigon would be Sorcery?!
  9. CrazyWill71 New Player

I agree with Klarion being celestial because that is what he is in game I think but I was more thinking fire for Trigon to fit his demonic theme.
  10. CypherXone Committed Player

So what load out did you have in mind?
  11. aleyhoptroley7 New Player

Hey man, this is an amazing thread.

I have Batman and Superman toons and I can't decide their roles-troll or dmg for Batman and tank or dmg for Superman?

Superman is earth, Batman is of course gadgets

They are based off DCEU, Affleck and Cavill, can you make a loadout for them and select the roles according to them?

I am asking this because I am really confused about what role I should choose and how I should spend the skill points. Thank you
  12. DocBarJovi Well-Known Player

DC describes Aquaman's powers in the following way......
    Atlantean physiology grants superhuman strength, stamina, endurance, durability, reflexes, agility, senses, and healing.
    Aquaman also boasts telepathy and mind control extending to aquatic life.

Nothing in the Nature set really applies to Aquaman.
    Consider this fact along with how DCUO portrays Aquaman in both the Hero missions and the Summer Seasonal and my conclusion is Mental Powers are the way to go until we get a Water Power Set.

Aquaman:
    Power - Mental
    Weapon - Staff
    Movement - Flight
    Damage Loadout: Psychic Resonance, Grandeur, Mass Terror, Phantom Flames, Telekinetic Push, Telekinetic Bolt.

The Trident [Staff] acts as a symbol of Aquaman's authority and his trademark weapon, which he wields with unmatched skill.
    The Trident enables him power over storms calling down thunder & lighting (Electric), projecting and controlling ice (Ice), causing the earth to move, rise and tremble at his command (Earth) as well as teleport global to interplanetary distances using water as a medium (Quantum)?. It could also transform into a gladius [1 Handed] & back at will.

Using the Mental loadout as I suggest tries to address the Tridents [Staff] abilities as well as some of Aquaman's telepathy and mind control abilities.

Captain Comet carries a Stun Pistol, so Dual Pistol is the way to go. :cool:
  13. aliihsan7 New Player

Any idea of Wonder Woman's weapon? Because she uses one handed, shield and brawling. Don't know what to choose
  14. ToastyBreads New Player

Having trouble with a Killer Croc Loadout...I was thinking of Nature, but theres only so much from the Nature trees that fits Killer Croc. Seems like, Rampage,Roar,Carnage and..maybe Swarm Shield are the only Viable ones. Although I'm getting earth Vibes due to Earthquake,Unstoppable,Jackhammer,Localized Tremor, & Soothing Sands (Healing Factor)
  15. CypherXone Committed Player

I would go with brawling!
  16. CypherXone Committed Player

I would use nature!
    Roar, Metabolism, Carnage, Neo-Venom Boost, Rampage, Regeneration
  17. Jackie-13 New Player

What about the Trench coat magician himself, John Constantine? : >
  18. Dirk89stensrud New Player

Are you still doing this CypherXone? I've got a few characters I wanted to ask for suggestions on for the DCEU characters.

-Deadshot, Boomerang, Katana, Rick Flagg, and the Enchantress. Steppenwolf hasn't showed up in the movies yet but maybe one based off the comics? Any help would be great. I've been doing your loadouts for about seven different iconics and it has felt perfect for each character so far.
  19. Dirk89stensrud New Player

It depends on what you're going off of.

Classic Wonder Woman - Brawling.
    Modern Wonder Woman - One handed
  20. Magnus Rex Well-Known Player

I just recently made a Shazam toon with lightning, but I'm thinking about starting over with Celestial instead. Has anyone tried a Celestial version of Shazam using the Blessed power tree + iconic Word of Power?
    • Like x 1