DC Babydolls Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Jennacide, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Jennacide New Player

As per the title, the DC Babydolls league is recruiting active players - Hero Side ONLY

We're an older league that's seeking active players who enjoy getting together and doing various runs for leveling up, gear and good times. We're not at all "hard core" but rather seeking active, talkative and fun people to join our ranks. The DC Babydolls have been in existence for around 10 years now but without active players it's been rather difficult to build ourselves up.

Requirements

1. Female character - Only the character must be female. Yes, you can be a guy and have a female character and be accepted with open arms but our leader, a few members and yours truly are in fact women :shrug:
    2. Be active - Being an active player is a good thing
    3. Be okay with using text-base chatting as our leader cannot use VC but some of us still use the in-game VC
    4. Be mature. It's okay to be silly at times but we don't cater to jackassery and the women in the league don't appreciate being hit on. We all have private lives and frankly, this is a game we escape to in order to relax and have a good time, not fend off thirsty guys.
    5. Not really a "requirement" per se but we do encourage roleplay to an extent. From decking out your lair to developing a solid backstory we love it all! So if you're that kind of player, we'd love to have you! <3

Current Events

Right now we've been getting together online on Sunday's for various runs and good times regardless of your timezone.

Feel free to reach out to me in-game (Jenna Ryan) or our leader (Powerwoman) for an invite. We hope to see you in game!

UPDATES - I've been working on a website for us in order to have a place outside the game to schedule League-Based events and to create a true community of Babydolls.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jennacide New Player

Bump for great justice!
  3. Jennacide New Player

Bump bump bumpity bump
  4. ping on eu Level 30

What if I dress my dude character as a girl? Would I be accepted then?
  5. Caliopi New Player

I am really interested in joining!
  6. NickyBones New Player

I just added you and Powerwoman to my friends. IGN is Lei Fiorisce. Very interested in joining your league if you're still recruiting =)
  7. Alucardd20 New Player

hey is this recruitment still open? I am interested. I am a returning player, from long ago, just started up a new character. IGN - Whyte Frost
  8. M840 New Player

Run by one person and there alt's.