Downtime Daybreak Server Maintenance and Gift

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 14, 2023.

1. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Borrowing from WoW, "Soon".
  2. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Id say about... 30mins to an hour if not updated by mepps.
    https://www.daybreakgames.com/status/
    Keep an eye here
    • Like x 1
  3. Hudson198413 New Player

First off I ain't ya mate I don't know u from Adam and what the hell as 2011 got to do with it ya donut the game can implement the graphics etc u clearly are just some keyboard warrior so before u go barking at me clam ya self down romeo oh I'm sorry ur still on 280 sp and that ggs
    • Like x 1
  4. MyHeadIsBurning New Player

On life support ^^
  5. Dirt Nasty New Player

I'M IN!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Just logged in and on. Go.
    • Like x 1
  7. Hudson198413 New Player

Who said I waste it playing a game one thing I know about the lower sp crew us top. End players on the 700 sp have no life clearly we do we can just play a game in between so jog on
    • Like x 1
  8. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

You are here complaining about everything about the game with it not being up. Shush up and wait. Do other things. Beside. Its up now, Go get your fix of daily pixel moving
    • Like x 2
  9. Hashy New Player

Dude for them to make the graphics better for the newer consoles that we have now they would have to basically remake the entire game and seeing that most of us can’t handle 6 hours of world maintenance we won’t handle months of work to remake the game
    • Like x 1
  10. ThePanda Active Player

That is so humerus, mate is a term not just for friends, it's also just a generalized term for someone. An what MMO do you know that will frequently turn a game from it's original graphics to a brand new set of graphics? The fact that SP and Graphics matter so much to you is a bit on the depressing side, I may have less SP but guess what? I am still finishing content, I am still getting things done and i'm still doing my roles job, One day you will look back and realize that. Good Day
    • Like x 2
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

EU server is up.
    • Like x 1
  12. Hashy New Player

Servers up!!!!
  13. PurpleNirple New Player

Ty for the gift. Replay a nice gift although a little lite in the ol wallet. It could have had a little more weight to it lol. Not complaining. I will take it w a smile.
  14. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Ty Dev's for the gift, just checking the website and was wondering if any word on when the PC Test Server would be available?

thank you for your time
  15. Eve YouTuber

It'll probably be available on the weekend if they have anything for us to test
    • Like x 2
  16. Incineration Inferno Active Player

I just logged in to PC and my reward wasn't available, can a dev please help me with this?
  17. beardrive Committed Player

Read above and you will notice that when the servers go up, everyone shuts their mouths and stops complaining! Hahaha excellent!
    • Like x 1
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

You know they've been too long when I complain about my cat getting apprehensive about my body language.
    • Like x 2