Downtime Daybreak Extended Maintenance - April 20, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Gifts are out on all servers now.
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

Just got it on EUPC, thank you Devs so much!
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Awesome, thanks guys! However I only wish I could have put those source marks on a lower level alt that could use them for the mainframe, my main has like 7,000 source marks, lol. :D
  4. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

The announcement said "Note: the gift can be claimed once per account and will be granted to the active character. To claim the gift, players must log in by April 27, 2021."

So hopefully everyone takes that into account!
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I knew that, however I was hoping it was going to be in like a cache box that would have allowed us to share them in our bank.
    This one just instantly granted them to your main, I'm fine with it, I just wish I could have given them to someone that could have used them. :)

EDIT: *Someone that needed them, I can use them just fine on my main.
  6. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Its cool we are getting a gift. What is it exactly? From what I am reading it really matters on which toon I log onto.
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It's 150 replay badges, 150 source marks, *18,750 artifact xp, 3 unlocked Knight of Vengeance Time Capsules, and 3 seals of preservation. It will go to the toon you use the most, I switch toons hoping I could give them to a alt and it was not available on that alt.
  8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Not gonna lie I thought that nth metal was gonna bring me up alot more
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Should've held on to it for the next Double XP
  10. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

I opened my gift box and, instead of a face full of Joker Venom, I got ... a kitten!

Best. Gift. Ever!

Thanks, Devs! :)

*purrs loudly*
  11. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Thank you for the gift! It helped me to get some feats and increase my alt SP!
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Why didn't you claim it on that alt? Everything but the source should be account bound.
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I appreciate the gift. Both the free new episode and this gift are awesome!
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

The redeem option was not available on that alt when I switched to it. It could have been because it was a newer toon, as I was preparing that toon for the next free character advance we may get.

And after the advance, they are in desperate need of source marks for the mainframe and I was hoping I could give those marks to her.. :D
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I was able to choose. Got it on my toon I am leveling up tank artifacts for.
  16. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I just wanted the source marks on my newer level 4-5 toon that I was prepping for a free advance next year(if we get one), the redeem option was not available on her when I switched over though.
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

awesome sauce, devs. thank you so much for the gift. very generous. much appreciated.
  18. myandria Item Storage

I was able to choose which toon to use it on as well; when you claim the box it will auto-grant the gift to that toon. So, you could have logged in with an alt and claimed the gift with that alt; no need to use your main.
  19. kardner New Player

I have some doubts, first which one would be classified as the main character? And second, how do I claim the reward? because I connect now and in the two characters I have one that I stopped playing a long time ago and I just eliminated and another that is with the one that I am playing now and in neither did I receive the reward in the inventory
  20. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I was already playing when the grant menu popped up, I was on my main, I switch over to my alt in hopes of accepted the grant on her and it was not available.

I even waited around for like 3 minutes thinking maybe it would take some time, but nothing ever popped up, so I switched back to my main and just accepted the grant hoping that the source marks would be in a cache box and I could just throw them into the bank but unfortunately they were not.

It's not that big of a deal, it isn't too difficult to obtain source marks, I just wanted a head start on that character.