DAYBREAK attention Do you know PvP was amazing before? exemples

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Scytthe, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Scytthe Well-Known Player

It's been 5 years now that PvP does not get even a tiny attention from you guys at Daybreak, except this "We do not have plans to fix pvp". This is just disrespectful for all long time pvp players and new ones.
    But on top of that this is just embarasing to let what can be one of the best pvp of all games in this state.

This is not understandable and thousands of still active players who were doing a lot of pvp will think this way.

Is the PvP community not worths your attention?
    Don't we spend money like everyone else in this game.
    Do you know that it doesn't require much effort to fix it.
    Do you know that it will make a lot of players come back to this game and get you much more money.

Here are some exemples at how pvp was good back in the day, functional, fun, with some competition.

I don't understand why it is not just like how it was in 2013-2016n community wake up and make your voices heard.

Let's go community and Daybreak, you can't let the pvp in this state eternally, this game had one of the best pvp ever you could find in this type of game.
    • Like x 5
  2. Lvl 30 New Player

Bruh i'm a pure pve player now haha i stopped pvp cuz i'm not enjoying eating garbage ;d
    Pvp is complete trash in this game now and it's been like this since revamp.
  3. Scytthe Well-Known Player

That's sad, i'm Pve aswell but this game will NEVER be as good as when it was the best pvp period.

Pve pve pve is boring at the end, they need to do something, it just needs to be back like how it was in 2015.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lvl 30 New Player

Yeee, i miss 2013 times, it was when pvp was best...
    • Like x 1
  5. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Yep if they had left pvp separate pvp would be fine the entire system worked. I miss rps set ups. I honestly to this day don’t know what prompted the changes. The legit only thing we was asking for in 2013 was the ability to Que vs other premades.
    • Like x 1
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

There’s toxicity in every community, this isn’t an argument at all. And pve is just as toxic, so does pve deserve to be given an absence of attention too?
    • Like x 2
  7. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Probably the most dumb comment i've seen in this forum for YEARS.

Like pvp shouldn't be fixed because a few ppl can be toxic? What are you smoking?
  8. Scytthe Well-Known Player

noat a valid REASON AT ALL, if you don't like pvp then don't play it noone forces you to play it.
    It doesn't give any bad picture of the game, every game has toxic players is that your first video game? Have you played CSGO, fortnite, COD? ANy single game has toxic ppl, and there are many toxic people in PVE aswell, so should the game shut down? No

The pvp needs to be fixed, ive been doing pvp for years before it became broken, and it was perfect.
    • Like x 1
  9. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

That’s not a valid reason
    • Like x 1
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

All he did was mention community toxicity and you started insulting him.

I think you proved his point.

As for fixing it? Fix speed hacking first; I'm not even remotely interested in big-group PVP when speed hacking is still a super-regular thing.
    • Like x 2
  11. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Be more paranoïde and selfish, the only toxic Guy here is you sadly.

The audience of this game is kids? Lol sure kids pay premium , they pay for artefacts, and run elite Raids, sure sure.

You are full of non-sense dude, live from your very first sentence when you say let pvp Die because its toxic. Total nonsense...
    • Like x 2
  12. Scytthe Well-Known Player

All pvp players want is pvp bei g fixed. If you dont care about it dont play it let people have hope for something they enjoy and dont be selfish because you have seen 2 toxic players in pvp.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I'm all for a PvP fix if It's even possible with the current state of PvP. I can see a lot of reasons as to why it wasn't touched so far, but since a new company bought the game (EG7), they might invest into PvP themselves. Here's hoping!

Also, why insulting each other, It brings nothing to the conversation and makes players not want to engage and voice their concerns. Let's show the Devs that a PvP fix is a good thing and wroth investing into-
    instead of showing them the bad side of it.
    • Like x 2
  14. Eve YouTuber

yeah of course, they can't do everything at once. I totally see your point as well though.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think the issue is one of the 'chicken and the egg' sorts. PVP is not generally played by most, so they will not spend much dev money fixing it because no one plays it because it's so broken. So, as long as no one is playing it because it's broken, they won't spend the time to fix it...which leads to no one playing it.

Add to that the fact that speedhacking and cheating is rampant, so if they did throw the dev time and money into it, AND people started wanting to play it again, a single or handful of hackers can quickly undo all that progress by driving people away.

I think if there were an effective 'fix' for the hackers first, then they found a way to have it generate some money (PVP only styles, or purchasable buffs/trinkets/whatever...), you might see some movement, but I'd guess if they tried to add monetization to PVP many people who don't sub or spend much would opt out as well.

Time to face facts....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

All Access is the membership on PC to all of Daybreak's games :)
  17. Eve YouTuber

haha I wish but no, just a player like everyone else :D
  18. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Yesssss.
  19. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

There is Toxicity in PvE community as well.
  20. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Then I guess every game should not have PvP because of this right?
    • Like x 1