Darth Vader/Anakin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MetehanWayne, Oct 10, 2022.

1. MetehanWayne Active Player

Going to make a Darth Vader/Anakin toon. What can I do for the style and powers, mentor and movement type?
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

Play a Star Wars MMO.
    • Like x 2
  3. GermanM Committed Player

Is kind of hard...
    You can use electricity for the "force lightning attacks" sadly those would not be blue. Darth vader was not able to use force lighting, but that techniche is like a signature of the sith. Guess you can create an version of Anakin with all their limbs xD.

If you dont like electricity you can use mental as a power too.

For movement... Acrobatic´s or Superspeed. Acro is more accure to the idea of a sith, but SuperSpeed will help you more in the game.
    • Like x 1
  4. DC REBIRTH Well-Known Player

He can play whatever game he wants.
    And he can make whatever character(s) he wants. The statement ignores the whole purpose of the vast customization system in the game. There is a reason devs add styles to game. And it isn't so people go play other games.
    • Like x 2
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

First one shows the styles, second one does the costume better, probably because of the shaded comic material.

• Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Made a short with the EEViLLL Dartth Vader.
    https://youtube.com/shorts/-0Hld_k24Es

For power the obvious choice would be Mental.
    Mentor..... Luthor??
    Movement Acronbat.

Should make a longer video soon. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is one of the Greatest Strenght in DCUO....

Being able to make pretty much any characters you want. ;)

Even characters from a galaxy far far away. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

One of my friends who use to play he made a good one and I've actually seen a good Darth Sidious. The person who made him made me chuckle and giggle because it was spot on lol. It's always amazing seeing what type of styles players can think up.
    • Like x 1
  9. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Mental's a good call, hadn't thought of that. My gut instinct was to say Rage if you're going for the Vader side of things, he was known for his combat skills and being fueled by self-hatred. If you're going more Anakin, mental's a fantastic idea. Quantum wouldn't be horrid for that era either, blue powers/effects, a lot of stun/lift abilities.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Rage is a good choice.
    Rage... Mental.... even Quantum.... all good choices. ;)