Darkseid sighting

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Mar 27, 2016.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

There are probably already threads on this (I haven't really looked), because this is, of course, about Batman v Superman. So, yeah, SPOILER ALERT!!

I'm sure a majority of you know about the theory floating around that Darkseid sort of made a cameo. It's true. Here's my take (and evidence):

First of all, in the desert scene during Bruce's dream, we see explosions and such over the infamous Omega symbol, which is used by Darkseid himself. This might be a coincidence if it weren't for the Parademons flying around. Sort of undenyable proof right there... While we didn't see Darkseid or hear a mention of his name, a majority of us have fought Parademons in the game. We know a Parademon when we see one.

Secondly, the person in the lightning. Everyone is saying it is the Flash. I can see it being the Flash. But, I thought he had some sort of thing on his head (sort of a helmet or some sort of headgear). I wish I could get a closer look, but it almost seems like Orion. I know he was wearing a red suit, similar to both the Flash and Orion, but his headgear seemed more like Orion's. Flash cannot penetrate minds, so if it was the Flash, the only explination I could think of is that Bruce was awake, but the energy of the speed force knocked him out. But, I think it was a New God. I could be wrong, though.

Another thing on the guy: it might be Waverider. My father has collected comic books for a very long time, so he has the comics that this movie was based on. In one comic (the one that the metal Batsuit came from), Waverider went back in time to warn that Superman has gone rouge. In the movie, he seems to be telling Bruce how to stop Superman from going rouge. So, it could definately be Waverider. Just something to consider.

More proof to Darkseid (if you need any) is Luthor's warning at the end. The one that states that beings from outer space have heard the bell. He is probably referring to Darkseid. Ding ding ding...

Speaking of Lex Luthor, in the comics, Lex's son goes by Alexander. Fun bit of trivia.

All in all, it was a fantastic movie, and I know that comic book geeks are able to appreciate it more. So, I look forward to Darkseid. I just hope we get to fight him in-game first...
    • Like x 2
  2. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I do think it's just not a dream but a parallel timeline memory. Kinda why Flash showed up to warn Bruce, to actually prevent that from happening. BvS had all little elements from War, Doom and Flashpoint Paradox.
  4. Bhanqwa Well-Known Player

So I guess it was a Darksighting...

I'm sorry :oops: .
    • Like x 1
  5. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Pretty sure it was The Flash. He was using the speed force.

[IMG]
  6. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Darkseid is all over the movie

Winged Demons, Boom Tubes, Omega Symbols, Supes Mind Controlled.

Unfortunately, the non-DC fan wont know that
    • Like x 1