Dark Robins Henchmen

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jan 25, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Where do these guys drop? Time to start farming for them. If you have one for sale, I’ll negotiate a fair price for them! Thanks!
  2. Ekart Committed Player

DM elite if I remember correctly.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol, negotiate a fair price... Good luck with that one buddy!
    • Like x 3
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

They drop for last boss in either DM elite or normal. Presumably the drop rate is higher in elite, but it is definitely both.

I’ve done DM elite maybe 20 times and normal maybe 40 and haven’t dropped them. I’ve also done the alert about 100 times and never dropped Dark construct bat.

I bought the robins off a friend for about 33% less than the broker prices, but it was still by far the most I’ve paid for something that drops in content.
  5. Proxystar #Perception

There's absolutely no way those Robin's drop in normal, if they were they'd be all over the broker by now even at a reduced drop rate.

Unless a green name says otherwise I'd assert you to be incorrect good sir ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

They could be, either way this item was doomed to be a fail for the "common folk" the very second the broker went back up and this item was announced to be a rare drop. The usual vultures are grabbing them all up to control the supply and pricing. Nothing about it is unlikely, it's after all the very same thing that happened to the rares in the latest Capsule, aswell as the rarest OP collections from Metal 1.

Those items indeed have a reduced droprate, and they weren't allover the broker at first. In fact, items like the Speedforce Energy collector have just recently started to become available on the broker after being sold through trade the vast majority of the time since the release of said Capsule. I'd expect the very same thing to be the case for the Robin's for a while, especially if the droprate is anywhere near as bad as these mentioned items.
  7. CraccaGeneral Active Player

They drop in DM event, reg, and elite. Supposedly, the drop rate is higher in elite though.
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im going to say you are wrong on that one. There is no way they drop in event. And Ive ran the raid on multiple toons atleast 40 times and havent seen them yet in the loot tables for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I highly, highly doubt they drop in regular, the DLC has been out quite a while now and there's even been a double weekend where people were spamming those raids, there would easily be more on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

I agree, until I categorically see it in someone's loot tab with proof it's a normal run then I'm going with elite only, or a developer says otherwise.
    • Like x 1
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not if they're under a terrible droprate like most items were under Metal 1 and the last TC, with again the usual vultures hoarding them up to control the supply.

This item has been highly sought after ever since the very first Dark knights-style was announced, it's on every hoarder/vulture's priority list since it was announced and the Episode went live. Like I said, no matter if it drops from Elite only or both Elite and regular, it's bound to be hoarded up and sold off the broker for awhile, just like the items off Metal 1 and the latest TC. Especially if the droprate is anywhere near those mentioned rare items.
  12. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I agree with Proxy that I think it only drops in ust elite. But you are also right that other than maybe the odd rare one that gets put on the broker, which will be scooped up instantly, for the most part they are worth more than the broker will allow so they will be only available via trade for a good while yet
  13. CraccaGeneral Active Player

They dropped for someone in an event run when it was double marks.

The reason you don't see any ever on the broker is the drop rate is ridiculously low and they also sell for over a billion.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm not saying it drops off both, none of us actually seem to KNOW this and it doesn't seem to have been officially confirmed by the Devs themselves yet.

All i'm saying is that it could be but really wouldn't matter or factor in all that much, if the rarity of the item matches previous Episode's droprates, or the latest TC's droprates. That, combined with how sought after this item really is will not exactly require rocket science to figure out why it won't be spotted on the broker by the dozen.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

We'll probably just have to let a green name clarify, if they choose to at all. :)

I don't mind either way, but at the moment the appearance of said item would indicate to me it's elite only. I'd quite happily be wrong, don't worry.
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Cause they fixed the economy right, lol :D
  17. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

"someone"? Sure, that's solid proof lol
    • Like x 1
  18. CraccaGeneral Active Player

Not going to argue but I know for a fact they drop in all three versions of the raid. I got mine in elite but have seen them drop in the loot tab for people in both reg and event. Regardless, it is a very low drop rate considering it took me about 50 runs of elite before they finally dropped for me.
  19. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Hopefully a dev can give us a definite answer. But if you're correct, then that would be great
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sure.

Yeah but it's a weak indicator if the droprate is messed up and honestly, the droprate being messed up isn't a new phenomenon. If anything it's a recurring theme in this 2-parter, shouldn't be news to anyone at this point. Some of the rare OP collections that drop off regular dailies in Metal 1 still got messed up droprates, despite being REGULAR dailies and "adjusted" droprates last time we heard.

By the time they clarify whether it drops from both or not, maybe they will also clarify whether the droprate is messed up or not lol
    • Like x 1