Dark Nights Metal Emblem Cache

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamiejacket, Dec 12, 2017.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It was on the anniversary vendor, but Mepps said it was there by mistake and shouldn't be there "...yet."
  3. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  4. majosea Dedicated Player

5. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Can't wait to get the Murder Machine emblem on my Batman character.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

So I'm guessing these are the new tc capsule emblems
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

No
    • Like x 1
  8. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Awesome didn't notice the yet. I don't mind tcs but I'm hoping for some non Batman related for the next one
    • Like x 3
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A nice Superman emblem is looooong overdue.

Hope we get one soon. ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Yeah crossing my fingers for a Superman emblem to go with krypto
    • Like x 1
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I've been campaigning HARD for that... jump on the bandwagon. I have a thread specifically for that

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Not likely but jump on my thread for it and spread the word.
  13. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

If not likely what do you think will be in the next batch of tcs
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

This thread isn't for the next time capsules but if I were to guess it'll be in the ones released around the Superman 80th Anniversary in May... or at least I hope if not then, well before.
    • Like x 1
  15. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

Well rumor has it we are getting a red death suit with these emblems and that sounds like a to to me. Apparently we might be getting another batsuit also . So who knows
  16. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Rumour has it? According to who... player speculation? The emblems are supposed to be coming out with the Antimonitor event, so it makes no sense for the Red Death gear to be in the time capsules separate to them.
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You forget that the emblems were NOT supposed to be on the Anti-Monitor event vendor.

There were there by accident.

So that suggest they will not be on the Anti-Monitor vendor.

Where do we usually get new emblems??? Time Capsules.

And we will be due for a new Time Capsule Jan 08.

So I would bet good money that we will get a new TC Jan 08 with the Dark Metal emblems and the Red Death gear. ;)

Guess we will have to wait and see. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

whith that emblem we can make a pretty good 1989 batman :O :D
    • Like x 1
  19. EconoKnight XIII Legion

What makes me question the time cap argument is that the emblems are in a cache. It took a little effort to package them that way; it’s not a keystroke error. And a time cap doesn’t drop a cache.

I see two possibilities. Either this is our anniversary gift (set up like Christmas where you can buy it with marks later if you didn’t log in to claim on time); or this cache is an addition to the Quark vendor coming up. I tend to lean toward this being our anniversary gift under the Christmas rule; it makes the most sense for an accident if it was always meant to be in the Anniversary vendor.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps said the emblems were not supposed to be on the vendor yet, which suggests they are supposed to be on there at some stage. Why would they put emblems from a TC into the vendor too? Makes no sense. I would bet good money the Dark Nights: Metal emblems won't be in the next TC. Guess we will have to wait and see. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2