Dark Multiverse Krytonite - Not Dropping.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Photonaxon, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

It has a 10:3:2 ratio on the last upgrade.

Currently, have 1 Dark Multiverse Kryptonite, 6 Connective Energy, 3 Creation Energy

I even bought some DMK to get past 24 rank. Attempted to farm DMK on alt also, only 1 dropped over 4-5 alts.
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I haven't gotten Creation Energy to drop since the end of May, zero drops in all of June and so far zero drops for July.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s rng. I literally get them by the dozens.

What exactly are you guys running?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got four to drop this morning.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got one drop this morning.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

It feels like enough isn't dropping for me but I'm also running multiple toons and leveling their augments. I need more of the kryptonite than anything else.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I get 'em all the time. never had any problems with any of that stuff dropping. mind you, it helps if you max out the guitar, & have a crap ton of alts. . .
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I concur the drop rate for the green catalyst for the augments has been severely reduced from the last DLC its kind of BS that it was slowed down
  9. YotBR New Player

I'd be willing to assist you with some (potentially) free Kryptonite/Creation Energy if you need it. DM me. Maybe we can work out a swap or a gift.
  10. El Presidente Well-Known Player

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Every time my augment is reaches a breakthrough level I'm always held up because I don't have enough Dark Multiverse Kryptonite. Sometimes I've had to wait weeks before I get can farm enough for a breakthrough.

I never had this problem with the last DLC.
  11. Darkwalker Active Player

Same issue here, massive shortage of DMK. Gets very annoying very fast.
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I got three DMK on one alt today, just running open world dailies, plus the open world bonus missions (Hackathon/Lighten the Load/Orbital Apex).
  13. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I haven't had any Connective Energy drops on 2 people in over a month. Been buying from the broker.

Maybe we should setup a catalyst trading group? I have a ton of creation energy, but not connective.
    • Like x 1