Dark Knights Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Dark Knights Time Capsule

Evil will soon be on the move in Episode 35: Metal Part I. Get a head start on your nightmares with the Dark Knights Time Capsule, and spread the fear. This capsule, like all Time Capsules, can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Dark Knights Gear Styles

Batman. Joker. The Dark Multiverse. When combined, these three conjure up terrible, twisted reflections of our world. Inspired by The Batman Who Laughs, the Laughing Knight gear styles should provide plenty of sleepless nights and horrifying dreams for you, your friends, and anyone who has the unfortunate luck to bump into you in-game.

You will receive a random gear piece in your loot selection window in every Dark Knights Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear (less commonly) in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

Dark Knights Collection Styles

It is unclear if the Dark Multiverse is rising into our world or if our world is descending down into it. Either way, chaos and dark visions await. Embrace the power of what's to come with the Orange Flux Fire Aura, be the twisted monster you were born to be with the Minotaur Helmet, or become the darkness itself with the Ink Material. These styles are earned through collections, which will appear in the loot selection window for every Dark Knights Time Capsule.

[IMG]

Dark Knights Classics

The Dark Knights Time Capsule features many classic, fan-favorite auras in all-new color variants and new chroma materials. Like everything else, these will randomly appear in the loot selection window when you open a Dark Knights Time Capsule.
    • Auras
      • Pink Ultimate Aura
      • Blue Energy Vortex Aura
      • Green Mystic Aura
      • Red Umbral Aura
        • Plus, modular versions of all of the above!
    • Materials
      • Red Metal Chroma Pack
      • Purple Metal Chroma Pack
      • Green Metal Chroma Pack
      • Bronze Metal Chroma Pack
      • Blue Metal Chroma Pack
      • Dark Metal Chroma Pack

[IMG]

Dark Knights Comic Covers

Finally, open 15 Dark Knight Time Capsules to complete a feat and receive six comic book covers from the Metal story arc. These come as base items, in both a regular movie-poster sized version and a large there-goes-my-whole-wall version.

[IMG]

AVAILABLE AUGUST 22, 2019!

The Dark Knights Time Capsule will launch on August 22, 2019. Log in and unlock yours!

• Like x 7
  2. Eve YouTuber

Love the capsule. Just missing the Ink material and basically got everything :D
    • Like x 3
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I love those posters
    • Like x 2
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I opened 20 using Stabilizers I had saved. Will probably open more a bit later. :)

• Like x 1
  5. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

To the Devs I wanted to buy some stabilizers but there is not options to add/buy Market place cash
  6. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

The posters look very nice! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The rares from the collections seems to be Very Very rare. I have not seen any yet.
    • Like x 3
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Only opened a few so far, but I see modular auras are clogging the loot table.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What platform are you seeing this on?
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

I really don't like that each Chroma material has a separate feat attached to them.... Could've made it a 50pt feat to equip any of them or something.
    • Like x 8
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

why any gamblebox feat??
    • Like x 1
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

To add on, I also had an similar issue when attempting to buying DBC in marketplace, but when attempting to buy dbc or mc in marketplace, it kept throwing errors and wouldn’t let me or a friend buy any dbc/mc

I’m on PC and friend on PS
  13. Eve YouTuber

I got 2 for the Minotaur, so sold one and used one, and then bought the one for the aura. Haven't seen the materials rare one yet on broker even.
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I got a Whole bunch of materials but not a single blue rare
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Maybe RNG was kind to me and my bank account :eek:
    • Like x 2
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

do we really need to have collections with some pieces being rare in each time capsule? i mean, you could put the styles into the TC's instead of the whole collection and give the pieces the drop rate of the blue ones... or better yet: if the drop rate of every piece would be on the same level, it would be a completely different story...
    • Like x 2
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Mabye they could instead of putting the rares in the time capsule that they put them on the booster gold vendor for a expensive qwark prize,then at least we had a chance.
    • Like x 3
  18. Iroonmongoose Level 30

i got the new red chjroma matt oin my first box... as a persojmnn who plays a charecter named chroma arrow and basicly sold the farm to get the previous chroma mat .. i basicly almost fell outtta my chair
    • Like x 2
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

yeah, that would help a lot aswell...
    • Like x 3
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Saw the Minotaur one a handfull of times. I saw it so often, I would never have thought it was the rare one until I read it on the Forums.

For the material..... did not see it yet. :(
    • Like x 1