Dark Knights: Return to Earth 3 Plus...Conquered!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, May 20, 2022.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

It took us about 4 hours but we beat it! It took alot of teamwork and coordination but we finished the job!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 12
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Video or it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Nah, nice work....glad someone got there day 1. BTW...is the renown increased over regular elite? I haven't done any E+ yet to see.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

2 tokens per boss I presume. Was locked on first two bosses. Got two renown tokens on Devastator.
    • Like x 2
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Cool. At least it was worth the 4 hours ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Any idea on the marks?
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

No idea. I'm sure Charon would have more info on that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Henoshock Well-Known Player

I think it's either 200 or 250 renown total, 6 marks. The 2nd and 3rd bosses give more than the first.
    • Like x 2
  9. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I queued into the vault and didn’t die, so I conquered that! Everyone, come praise me, look at me, three cheers for me!!!!
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I finished the vendor thanks to patience. Praise to me
    • Like x 1
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The Vault is easy. Let me know when you beat The Vault E+, that would be impressive!
    I heard the falling acorns are a one shot, it's best to get your full elite gear and head augments up! ;)
  12. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Don’t worry about head augs cause I got the reflexes of a squirrel when it comes to falling acorns. Who knew that watching ‘Ice Age’ would be beneficial in life.
    • Like x 2
  13. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Awesome bro great job Lol I wish I had y'all patience I can only give a hour ish tops before work or my nieces and nephews interrupt me .
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Here's a clip Malivic had taken. I don't make many videos, not too good at it or versed enough. Enjoy!
    • Like x 2
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]