Livestream Dark Knights Launch Livestream

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episode 43: Dark Knights Livestream

Dark Knights launches tomorrow (April 14, 2022), and we are celebrating with a Launch Play livestream! Join the dev team for a look at the new content, rewards, and day-one hype.

The livestream will begin at 1:00PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 10
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yay! Can't wait.
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Pooh…., I’ll still be at work :(
    • Like x 1
  4. fredohmaha Active Player

If my math is correct, this will be 30 minutes before the estimated downtime should end?
  5. LunaLongbottom New Player

Do you have to have twitch to join the devs or just be in game?
  6. zNot Loyal Player

You need twitch to watch it
  7. BumblingB I got better.

You don't need to have a twitch account to watch it, but you would if you want to say something in chat. You can participate in game, just you might not know what's going on if you aren't watching.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Since I have work and probably wont be home until 5pm ish, I hope the launch goes well. I don't think I'll be able to even participate in the livestream.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Really disappointed we are getting a reskin of the DC zone we just got. at least we could have gotten a map combine say with a previous location and the whole Multiverse twist. I mean where is the Blue Beetle and Krypto?
  10. zNot Loyal Player

I think he meant if needed to watch it on twitch or if he can do it ingame or whatever but he either way needs to visit twitch to watch it.
  11. Metallix Active Player

I'm so ready for it
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Same for me. This is moded.
    • Like x 1
  13. LunaLongbottom New Player

Thank you for the information :eek:)
    • Like x 1
  14. Stranger Well-Known Player

I miss the good old times when livestream was made before content has been on test server.
    So it was more surprisingly. But nevertheless i'll be happy to watch before server goes up. :D Thank you for streaming at all!
    • Like x 1
  15. Ims0Dad New Player

YES! Let's go!
  16. Pengui New Player

Maybe someone already asked, but I'll ask again: will new superpowers be released? Or water is the lastone?
  17. Yue Volfie New Player

I play on the Nintendo switch and I still waiting for this episode to be on. Episode 43: Dark Knights. Are we getting something for the players cause of the long delay?