Daring Vigilante Cowl Clipping

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sadao Maou, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Sadao Maou New Player

So I've been rocking this awesome headpiece for a while now since it's the closest thing I can find to a Catwoman look (make it happen devs I'll spend so much on the TC) but I've noticed that even while idle the mesh distorts and clips in very odd ways, and when my character is climbing the thing just dents in on itself very noticeably.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Red Raptor Active Player

Tried it out on my acrobat toon. That's pretty messed up. Did it always do that?
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Could be another issue with the new skins, like the acrobatics wall climbing thing turned out to be. Try switching to an old skin briefly and see if it magically corrects the problem.

Quoting you so you can see this too. :)
  4. Red Raptor Active Player

That was actually the first thing I did to see if it fixed the problem. Head caved right in while wearing this style on both the old and new skins during the wall crawling movement.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To help us get the full picture, could you list what styles you are wearing in all of your different slots?
  6. Red Raptor Active Player

[IMG]

Skimming movement
    Human 1 skin
    Full Domino Face
    Magician Hair
    No Shoulders equipped
    Enhanced Armored Detective remaining pieces
    Bubble aura
    [IMG]

Styles same as above except no aura and an Acrobatics character...

*Did not notice the "caving in" effect on a MALE Acrobatics toon wearing the same styles (enhanced and regular version) with the exception of the Liverpoool Hair and Mechanized aura
    [IMG]