Damian Wayne is a mouth breather

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Original Cryo boy, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Has anyone else noticed when he finishes talking his mouth just hangs open? I doubt its intended but its funny. Mouth breathing lil ****.

Also I think Terra is mocking us at the top of Titans tower or at least the expected complaints from us which is pretty funny too. "I cant believe I just spent 10 minutes deploying turrets! You call that a mission?"

The whole time I was doing that mission I was wondering how long before someone complained that it took too long for a daily and then I heard her say that and laughed.
  2. Yes We Can Active Player

apparently he forgot to equip the adaptive sock augment in his mouth. haha hehe lol
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

They got him down so well in this episode. He's such a little poop that I want to punch him just as much as I do when I read him in the comics. Good job devs!
    • Like x 11
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

yeah but he also sounds like a little girl when he talks.
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That makes it even funnier :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Whoever voiced him needs to do the kids in the Christmas seasonal. They sound nothing like kids...
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Villain side is funnier because like one says something "From now on, we are enemies!" And I'm like, I'm not scared of you little man.
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"You big poopy head"
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Now picture that voiced by Damien.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

With a slight pause after "big" and some enthusiasm on "poopy" it could work
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I enjoyed wrecking him.
    • Like x 1
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao lol ^-^.
  13. Noble One Committed Player

i thoroughly enjoyed kicking his butt all across that room. the only thing that wouldve made it better was for blue beetle to show up out of no where and blast him in the face lol.