Damage

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by agentofthebat, Mar 26, 2018.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

ah yes another good point everything below level 30 is basically designed to be accomplished solo >> I know at times it may not feel that way but it is..... So if you can find one other player to team up with you it makes it a lot easier to defeat the mobs and to accomplish all those feats I mentioned in my earlier post. Hey at the very end of the Fun House you have to take on Harley Quinn. Now she is cute as can be but totally crazy and has a number of attacks that leave you stunned and pretty much helpless (until you use a block).

Now like every other final boss below level 30 there are two feats attached to defeating Harley.... Defeat her with using a supercharged power or using a soda and you get 10 feat points . defeat Harley without being defeated and having to rez and try it again and you get another 10 feat points. While it is possible to do that solo its a whole lot easier with another player firing off attacks and doing damage.

Doesn't even need to be a friend really. Anyone you see roaming around outside doing the missions that lead up to going inside is running that exact same story arc.. Get on the shout channel and ask if anyone would like to join you to get the feats in the Funhouse. Heck you COULD wind up with an 8 man team in there.

JUST in case you have never tried to invite anyone to team before its not that hard. I can give you the PC procedure... Have to get some one with a PS4 to tell you what to do if you are using that.

1. You get on shout and ask if anyone wants to team up

2. 1 or more players contacts you and says yes

3. Click on F4 and then click on recent ****

4. Locate the name of that player that said yes on the list that will pop up

5. Click on that guy's name and select "invite to team"

You are done.. Now all he has to do is click yes when the pop up appears telling him you invited him to join the team and you two are all set. Oh yeah if you have 2,3 or more other players that want to join .. Just repeat steps 3-5 until everyone is on the team.
    • Like x 1
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

If only I could get hold of Cisco over in Central City to let him know that the codename ‘Video Master’ is already taken by Magneto :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Don't think I saw this mentioned yet; Are you by any chance using the level 14 blue weapons you can buy in the diamond district or midtown police stations? If so, that's your problem. Those are pvp weapons and will not work in pve instances at all. It's basically the same as going in empty handed.
    • Like x 1
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Hey You and Tori are the best in my opinion. I remember back when we first started getting the salvage to craft armor .. I did a google search and went about 4 different videos that were supposed to be on that subject. My all time favorite was one that I was around 10 minutes into and the guy had not even uttered a word yet.. Just kept pulling up his armory and switching outfits to show off the "cool" stuff he had crafted. I skipped ahead and the whole thing was 30 minutes long and he never once told anyone what they needed to do the actually CRAFT anything.

On the other hand.. You actually show and teach people what they need to know. I'll always recommend you to anyone with a question. :D Hey I may be nuts but I am NOT crazy LOL
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Ahhhh and yet another good point............. Make damn sure all the armor you have on is for PvE .. Noxious is absolutely right. PvP gear will work in the streets but once you step inside any building it is like you have nothing in that slot at all.
  6. velvetsanity Loyal Player

You can craft armor?
  7. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

Back when we were on monthly episodes, the best gear dropped and you could also craft those same items using materials salvaged from gear in those same episode groups.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:D See this is what i was talking about I didn't even have to answer Velvet's question AND you provided a video on how the armor was crafted .. Well Noxious answered first.. you backed it up nicely.

And now..... 27 and a half minutes of some guy putting on one piece of gear or another............ Titled LOOK what I did! LOL
    • Like x 1
  10. agentofthebat Active Player

I was getting ready to post a question like this again but I figured I would use this. I will take a look at all the advice you gave me.

For example I didn't do many side missions. Just main story ones I guess? Anyways while in the fun house when I hit an enemy I do about 5-6 damage. When the enemy hits me they do like 50-100. I will look at the skill point stuff. I am terrible at MMO. I will post back after I mess around with this. Thank you again!
    • Like x 1