Damage balance is wat off

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Smokin Blue, May 1, 2018.

1. Smokin Blue New Player

Just LoL

You do 12 mil damage but another dude with less cr less sp does 24 mil damage...
    Are you joking? Why we get weaponizing rating?
    Might users have no use for That so might users should remod whole set? Lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Hi Smokin. Its danne on villain side. Msg me in game and I can answer some of your questions.
    To begin with weaponizing rating affects dmg of thrown objects like stuff you pick up or lightweight from hard light or ice boulder from ice. Even fire meteor.
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

More details are needed to work with this claim.

Content, Group, CR, Rotation, Power, Mods, duration of the instance, even times knocked out.

E.g. if a munitions dps with CR240 with a good rotation and fully modded keeps getting KOed twice in short succession in every Elite boss encounter I guarantee you that a 230 CR AoE Sorcery player can out damage this guy.

Right now I sadly just see a claim without any data to back it up. Maybe it's just some advice on how to play a certain power the ominous preson with 12 Mil damage needs...
    • Like x 3
  4. Vagrant Committed Player

Usually when I see claims like this the players are just terrible
    • Like x 2
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup. the revamp totally sucked the fun out of the game.

seems to be something about it that really resonates with pompous a@@hats tho.
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Or one dps was doing all the objectives/transporting objects while the other was pew pew pew-ing away.
    • Like x 1
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

You have to do more than lazily press buttons with might mods
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

It's been many years since I've played. The forums still hasn't changed, I see.
  10. TheDark Devoted Player

Nope. ;)
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

:eek:
    • Like x 1