Daily Rewards are not worth it.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I have all the gear you can buy with the Daily Reward Tokens, Only thing I can see spending anything on is the Seal of Completions. I'm wondering really, what should I be worrying about getting on once a day to get these tokens for?
    • Like x 2
  2. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

21 days only the last 10 days offer nothing useful,)
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Instead of wondering what to do you should be grateful that you have a choice to unsub until you feel you want more seals. Isn’t it a good thing that you have the option to county to play without being forced to buy a membership?
    • Like x 2
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Eventually, the Members Only Monthly Rewards will be put into the Doctor Fate Vendor as a Second Chance Vendor for those that missed getting them as their Monthly Sub Reward, and/or that want them on additional characters. You'll use Fate Tokens to buy them.
    • Like x 1
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I read somewhere that you'll use Destiny tokens for those items.
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You could be right, with my Swiss Cheese memory. :oops:
  7. Hunted2468 Well-Known Player

Unsub and find out.
    Nobody can tell you if you'll miss all the extras we get, except you.
    So do something that forces you to ask yourself that question.
    Solved.
  8. Chewsy Well-Known Player

I wish we could exchange Fate tokens for Destiny tokens, even if it was a high amount. I wouldn't mind spending 300-350 Fate tokens for one Destiny token. I don't have much interest in collecting styles when I need to get arts leveled on my alts.
    • Like x 3
  9. KoscheiDeath Well-Known Player

I mean they definitely are not the best rewards but what are we going to do, it's not like they listen much. Even the "exclusive" reward on the 21st isn't exclusive at all, it's just timed.

I'd like to have a way to exchange those Fate Tokens for Destiny because those are truly a waste for someone with all those styles. Maybe allow us those purchase Seals, Artifact XP and what not with Fate Tokens but at a way higher rate? Like 500-750 Fate Tokens for those.

At the end of the day, those rewards are really geared towards new to mid game players. If you're deep into endgame, you might not see the value in them like me, that's why I'm not renewing my sub.