daily reward time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Time Beacon, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

hello, has the reset time been determined yet? ive been playing every day this month and still unable to claim day 11
  2. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

The world reset for me at 3am Eastern Standard Time this morning while I was rushing trying to get yesterday's dailies done on an alt. I thought reset time was 4am Eastern Standard Time and I had an hour left but Martian Manhunter reset right in front of me proving me wrong.
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

hello, i meant the daily reward calaim time not the daily reset time. so ive played every day this month (so far) and im unable to claim the 11th
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, it happens. can't figure out the reason why. but it just seems to reset when it feels like it. try again later.
  5. Lowest New Player

usually resets around 12 pm est
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

In US time, it's 8AM PT (10AM CT where I live.....11AM ET). This puts it about 1 hour after the servers come up in the morning, so you have about 1 hour in the morning where it's still 'yesterday'. This is good if you missed yesterday as you have 1 hour to get it before it's gone for good. If you are on at 7:59AM or earlier, you need to switch toons to get the new day to show up. You can come in on the same toon, but need to go back out and in.

Not sure if the EU follows the same schedule for reboot or daily rewards, so if that's you....sorry.