Daily or Weekly Replay Badges

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kai El, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Kai El Well-Known Player

Just a suggestion. I mean we can either buy stabilizers from the MP or we can run that Stabilizer event daily and earn fragments to eventually form a stabilizer. Same can said with the Vault, how we can earn Nth Metal and even gear from there. I don’t see why they can’t implement some system where we can earn Replay Badges as well. Either in the Vault or from the Stabilizer event; something along those lines - or running the daily alert or duo everyday. In Legends PVE, I don’t know. It would be cool to earn them instead of only being able to buy them.

Just thinking out loud...
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

No.
    • Like x 3
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

No.
    • Like x 3
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you're a member you get 150 replay badges. You want more...buy them. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Brit Loyal Player

No.
    • Like x 3
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

no.
    • Like x 3
  7. Proxystar #Perception

No.
    • Like x 3
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

9. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

No from me also.... but here's why:

Daybreak makes money from the sales of Replays. If they take away that source of income, they'll need to find another way to make that money. Either by jacking the prices up on other things, or making something that's currently "free" cost money. I personally like the idea of having replay badges available for purchase. If you want them, you buy them... if you don't want them, you don't buy them.
    As khalonoogun said... subscribers get 150 per month as part of their membership perks. That 150 is plenty (for me) to buy style unlocks and feat unlocks.

Total random opinion here: If replay badges become farmable for free; how long before those (insert dirty word here) gold sellers are going to be selling raid resets?
    • Like x 3
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

and also (and pardon me if this is obvious to most of us and i'm just spouting what we already know) it would cause content tiers to become ghost towns even faster than they're already becoming them. the 210 cr skip brought new players into older stuff if they hadn't already done it as did the open episodes still on going, however even that is only a partial fix seeing as we now have groupees for content, but the level of people who can do it and SUCCEED still did not rise. this would be the equivalent of recruiting 60% of a countries' population to fight a war like was done in the drafts but without actually teaching them gun safety and or use or really anything else useful on a bloody battle field.
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

No.

Stabilizers = consistent money generator.
  12. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

13. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Daybreak wouldn't do it, replay is like their pot of gold. You have no idea how good that system works, xd. It works even better then daybreak current membership model:D
  14. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

The weeky/daily free replay badges are the resets. Why change something that is already working well?
    • Like x 1
  15. JKwak Well-Known Player

16. August Moon Well-Known Player

thats gonna be a no from me dawg