Daily Engagement Missions not Triggering

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valzod52, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Valzod52 New Player

I leveled a villian from JLD to Metal P1 to Metal P2. In JLD I got the Daily engagement mission (free daily mark), but I did not get the equivalent missions in Metal P1 or Metal P2. I was getting the comparable missions in BOP Event, and current get the daily mark in Wonderverse Event. Is this a bug, or perhaps I do not understand something about how this all works?
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

Quick question. Going in to level that character, was that the first time you had been in JLD since the event version ended?
  3. Valzod52 New Player

No they had a couple daemohedrons to turn in to source marks.

But yes, this character never entered the event versions of Metal P1, and P2. I'm reading now on a wiki that this mission might be only available during the event. Is that how this works?
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah normally they turn off those missions once the event is over.
    Just imagine how our journal would look like if they left them on for every past event... i think there's been one for every episode since AF3, that was i think episode 27 or 26, we're on episode 38, we'd have at least 10 of those pop in every day, on every alt, and most of them wouldn't even reward anything depending on your current CR. And since they code them for events those could even pop up for people who don't even have access to those areas anymore.
    • Like x 1