CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW! CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNTS!

Cyber Monday 2018 is here with even more Marketplace discounts! Respec Tokens, Catalysts, and Seals are now 40% off, and the Artifact Starter pack is 25% off. One day only!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Happy holidays, savings, and deals! The DCUO Black Friday Sale is back for 2018 with major discounts. Check out the in-game Marketplace this weekend, where most marketplace items are 50% off. Members, remember that's ON TOP OF your always-on member discount on Marketplace items - now increased to 15% for the duration of the sale!

Auras? Materials? Movement styles? If you have had your eye on it, now is the time!

The sale begins at 4:01AM PT on Friday, November 23, 2018, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 26, 2018. Excludes Tributes, Time Capsules, Stabilizers, Artifact XP, Respec Tokens, and Replay Badges.

The Cyber Monday sale begins at 4:10AM PT and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 26, 2018.
    • Like x 9
  2. Eve YouTuber

Does it include episodes\powers?
    • Like x 1
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Will have to see how cheap the movement mode styles are.:)
  4. Vagrant Committed Player

Movement styles would be 450 each. 65% off of 1000, quick maths
    • Like x 3
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Cool I’ll pick up the remaining movement styles and get my Healer Artifacts to 160.
    • Like x 3
  6. maelona Level 30

Is the yearly membership going on sale i bought mine last year nov 20th
    • Like x 1
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

What is tributes?
  8. Eve YouTuber

Superman event currency
    • Like x 2
  9. Glacier Extreme Well-Known Player

....so everything the majority of the community would love to splurge on, during a Black Friday sale is still NOT on sale..? And this year you added power respec tokens to the "not on sale" list? ...I guess April Fools Day came either early, or late?
    • Like x 8
  10. maelona Level 30

Tributes are earned from the doomsday content
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Nice. I'll be going for the movement styles and........

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I guess we can still hope for Christmas to provide a replay sale, but I doubt it. Maxing out my inventory and bank...might pick up a membership if it's on the same sale as last year...will wait and see. Got a few Premium accounts I might splurge on an extra armory for as well.

Not the greatest sale, but probably the best we'll get.

Edit....I didn't notice an exclusion on XP packs, seals or Nth Metal detectors.....

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  13. SupesUpp Level 30

No power respects is a real piss off.
    • Like x 3
  14. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Man, DC is making it really hard to stay loyal to this game.
    • Like x 7
  15. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Ah, so with 20 alts and a need for rp badges to buy feats...a disappointing sale yet again. Pity. I'd drop a C note or more for a 50% sale on badges and respec tokens. Now not so much.
    • Like x 7
  16. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Oh how awesome. 50% off except on the stuff we would actually pay money for

Yall would think if DC wanted our money they would put out a sale for things we would actually buy. You telling me I cant even get a respec token half off? Get out of here.
    • Like x 11
  17. Trueblueblooded New Player

Do you all even listen to the customers? You spend time money and energy on stupid youtube videos that frankly are better from beta testers anyway and give us trash for holiday sales. Sony did a better job of understanding money, you have new content out, what better time to offer replay badges than black friday sale. It really is kind of a joke this pissant sale that you are offering. Basically it's for anyone that wants to change an appearance without adding any actual skill. Must be nice to be in that ivory tower Mepps.
    • Like x 6
  18. Trueblueblooded New Player

Still cannot believe this was the best yall could come up with!
    • Like x 8
  19. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

So basically there is no sale since there's nothing people will spend money on it
    • Like x 6
  20. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Man they listen to themselves not us...its crazy that what we will spend big money on is not on the list...so I'll past...
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.