Cutscenes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Word Son, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Word Son New Player

Bruh take this damn cutscenes out the end game raids, i am tired of watching zeus ******* trap this ***** bruh, done seen that about a 100 times. Ya raids be like 5min but got 10min of cutscenes like wtf bruh. ****** not tryna watch these cutscenes all day bruh. Fix that ********, let us skip cutscenes
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

It didn't take 5 minutes when it was end of game content. Oh, that's right, you weren't playing the game back then.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Tbf it depends on the kind of cutscene vs the difficulty/time of said content.

Pretty sure the cutscenes after say, FOS2, FOS3, BC1, BC2, BC3, Prime were all fairly long, but didn't seem that way as the content was engaging, difficult, and took 30-40 minutes to complete with a skilled group. And cutscenes were fairly interesting. Even in EP27 the cutscenes were for the most part interesting (aside from Hades' long speeches in the RH duo).

In EP28 we just have easy and imo quite dull content with lots of 2-3 minute cutscenes of Per Degaton ranting on and on. Therefore its more a case of wanting to skip, or people disbanding group after last boss.
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Cutscene? Time to manage the inventory!
  6. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

You'll watch the cutscene and like it. Bye
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Any thread or post that stats with the word "bruh" shouldnt be taken seriously :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Huh?

Oh sorry, I was busy trying to figure out what cuss words you used. Think I got most of them right.
  9. Isif Committed Player

Me too. Felt like doing Madlibs again.
    • Like x 1
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

It doesnt help i had a typo in there lol derp on my part. Obviously should of been "starts" and not "stats."
  11. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

the staff are tired of people keep skiping the movie... so they make it into unskippable cutscene... "we take time to make this, so you better watch it" XD