Cutscenes stoppig PoT - intended or bug? PLEASE RESPOND.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MooseDetective, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop New Player

I think they know what the issue is, but gathering from Mepps' earlier post it seems the change that impacted the PoT is a fundamental feature to something they have added or changed to the game recently. Therefore rather than endanger this feature, they are trying to find a workaround for both.

Bishop
  2. Dreadwolf New Player

To me it sounds like the inconsistency in how cutscenes work surfaced with the Operations and the flashy cutscenes where the characters are moving/positioning without us controlling them.
    Why can't we have two types of cutscenes?
    One - like in every solo, duo, alert, raid PRIOR to the operations - where potting through cutscenese USED TO WORK.
    and
    One - like in the operations, where we have flashy animations with our characters moving about looking all cool, where we don't really NEED a running PoT?

The question is ofcourse directed to the developers, and Mepps in this case.
  3. thelostczarnian New Player

one electric healer told me he clips galvanize with biocap or surge lololol he sucked of course
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

in voting this thread down because they have more important things to fix and keeping power up is redic easy
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Mepps, it's been a couple of months since you replied ... any updates?
    • Like x 2
  6. kgghk New Player

Yeah, I was going to say the started around the time hand of fate came out.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have a fix/change for this internally that should go live in an upcoming Game Update.
    • Like x 9
  8. Little Sister New Player

9. Givens X New Player

FINALLY !!!!!!
  10. Statman New Player

Congrats all!

• Like x 1
  11. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

12. chilipadiboy New Player

The bug is back again. I just ran t5a's and LOA. All the cutscenes cut my PoT. I even tested the situation where I cast PoT in FR when Batman is just above half health. Sure enough the PoT goes away.

How do you people fix bugs really 0_0
  13. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Wait, which was the last GU to go live? That went on PC Test on the 16th, with a second test implementation on the 22nd. So I'm thinking we're still on GU25, and GU26 isn't ready yet ... right?
  14. Aiden Warren New Player

POT is pot, I see no big deal in this.
  15. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

POT is pot? What does that mean?
    It is a big deal that all other timers and "over time" effects continue during cutscenes, except for power. And, the devs have decided to fix it.
  16. Aiden Warren New Player

it's a cut scene...just pot again, if the whole team power is low. and colas are on cooldown. you can still do a POT and or an instant because the power costs are low.
    not like the raids are impossible to finish just because pot cancels from cut scenes.. but regardless, power slowly regains out of combat, and that's cut scenes.
  17. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Just because you can get by with it being broken doesn't mean that it's not broken.
    I don't understand why you're fighting something that they've already said they'd fix.
    There are other issues with what you've said, but I'm not gonna bother addressing them.
    • Like x 1
  18. Aiden Warren New Player

because this isn't a big deal.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved with GU 26.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.