Cute PVP noobs

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Lugo, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Lugo Well-Known Player

I forget what I was doing in Gotham but as I was heading into one of the nightclubs I saw 2 heroes standing in front of it with their PVP toggled on expecting to eat up some noobs. Now, every time I see this it pisses me off because it's just so funny how people want to lore in easy kills like that, same with how some people sit in nightclubs with their duel flags up but wont do the same in the HoD (villains >)

And these guys are all the same type, full endgame PVE gear and really bad at and probably don't even have PVP gear. So of course I throw on my weak PVP gear and defend the weaker villains in front of the nightclub, because there's just no way these guys could be good.

So it ends up being me, a fire tank, VS two other fire tanks, I'm not ashamed to say I'm waaay too rusty to be doing any PVP as it's been like a year maybe since I've tried playing this game seriously, but I'm still able to keep one of the fire tanks on life support (sodas every chance they can get) and the other at 50%, all while never dropping too low in my own health. It was just so cute how much they were struggling to take me down, it actually had me excited and laughing because it brought me back to the days when my friends and I would (this turned out to be longer than I thought whoa) PVP all night through the summer. Does anyone here remember how hard it was to get T2 PVP gear when it was the best gear? Avatar Bombarder or something? It was such a grind, but I loved dropping heroes and sucking that sweet influence from their corpses. DC really has to bring that back.

But I think my point was something like; even though I haven't been playing DC, not even a fraction, like I used to, I still can appreciate taking the time to learn and grind through PVP. I'm not sure how many people will do that now. Also, if you're still playing DC like you used to, keep up on your PVP and beat on those frauds trying to get easy kills, show them how it's really done.
    • Like x 1