Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

whats a good electric loadout for a level 30 lol
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I recommend staying with the Electified PI. Arc Lightning and Tesla Ball both have stuns which makes solo play a bit easier. I recommend Electrogenesis and/or Electrocute. If you have lower SP, I would be hesitant to have Voltaic Blast in a loadout without a Controller as you may not have the power to sustain the rotations. If you have no problem, then use that!
  3. Parallacs Lethiaphan New Player

is arc > overcharge > voltaic > tesla ball electrocute and SP circuit breaker still a good loadout.

i only ask is i was doing really uber dps ( even after nerf ) and after a break and trying to go back to rage i came back to electricity and dmg is not as high as it used to be
  4. El Presidente Well-Known Player

That's not a bad loadout for groups of adds. A few things to keep in mind:
    - Tesla Ball needs at least 3+ adds to be effective.
    - Overcharge is only useful on groups when it explodes and as L T mentioned on page 8, the explosion only happens on the 3rd tick of damage the target receives. I find this to be more useful on bosses or high health adds that stay grouped. Tesla Blast yields higher single target dps.
    - Egen is the highest damaging dot power. However, targetting can be a bit tricky since it applies to the 2 closest enemies. If those enemies die really quickly then you won't get full damage.

With electric you really need to have 2 loadouts. One for adds and another for single target.
    • Like x 1
  5. Parallacs Lethiaphan New Player

what do you suggest as a loadout then , i have gone on youtube and the most recent loadout video isnt that good , i went from no issues in 2man content to being squishy as a bug
  6. El Presidente Well-Known Player

I'm frequently changing my loadout because I haven't found something I'm completely happy with. I've been using variations of the loadouts posted by Liightmare1:
    Sometimes I'll use egen instead of electrocute. For single target I'll go arc>egen/electrocute>ebomb>overcharge>tesla blast>tesla blast then repeat arc>ebomb>overcharge>tesla blast>tesla blast until egen or electrocute are off cooldown.
    I want to trigger the OC explosion before re-applying.

For the ads I may add in tesla ball into the rotation if it's a big enough group that won't die fast.

Hope that helps.
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Kinda curious what you mean by squishy?
  8. Parallacs Lethiaphan New Player

i take a crap load of damage even in earth 3 visitor duo.
    back before i swapped to rage i was easily killing things and rarely taking damage as they were dying really quick ( this was after the nerf ) now it takes forever to kill things and i nearly die in the process.
    maybe it was a mistake going back to electricity lol

after trying el presidente's loadout ( minus tesla blast ) i am not dying as quickly thank god
  9. El Presidente Well-Known Player

Glad to hear that you're finding some success with the load out.
    After reading my post I realized that I didn't do a good job explaining the ad load out.

For ads I'll use: arc>ebomb>egen/electrocute>voltaic blast

If the group is large and has decent health i'll go:
    arc>ebomb>egen/electrocute>tesla ball>voltaic blast

The advantage of having tesla ball in there is that it is another stun which might help keep the ads at bay long enough for you to kill them.

Tesla blast is our best single target power and is very good for boss fights.
  10. Parallacs Lethiaphan New Player

thanks for that will have to try it out. i miss the high damage i had before i went back to rage lol i should have never left
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

So... Went back to elec again and played around with some loadouts to get my damage done.

For 3+ Adds I still use the "old" rotation

Arc - ECute - VBlast - Arc - TBall - VBlsat - Arc - Egen - VBlast - Arc - TBall - VBlast - Arc - Ecute - .... etc.

I just gut the best damage from that rotation even on 3 targets. As SC I run CB.

For ST I use:

Arc - Egen - Ecute and then use Ebomb and Tblast depending in Ebombs cooldown. Arc right before the DoTs needs to be refreshed. I could only spam Tblast, but somehow the rotation with ebomb gets me some nice damage. Haven't played with overcharge. Might try it.
    With 22220 base might (and artifacts for dps on 80 / 88) I get around 10k/s on ST.

I also tried some loadouts with SC generator and the other PI. The damage wasn't too bad, but still not on par with my other loadouts.
    Maybe with the GU 80, the sc gets up really fast and then it might need another test, but I doubt it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I find Electricity builds up SC insanely quick. With Soul Cloak I find no need to use Static Push.

I use Overcharge in both ST and Multi Target l oadouts with switching up my DoT ability and Tesla Blast for Voltaic Blast.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shago1594 Active Player

this Loadout is pretty good....replaced the "classic" loadout for this one and makes great damage
  14. El Presidente Well-Known Player

I've taken ebomb out of my ST rotation and replaced it with VBlast and it seems to have improved my results a bit.
    I also took ebomb out of my multi target loadout because with all the 300 powers in there I was finding that if I didn't have a good troll with me, I was running out of power when adds didn't go down quickly. I've been experimenting with overcharge in its place. Not sure if I'll stick with it yet.
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I really can't get behind any of the Polarized PI powers. OC remains a staple for me because it's cheaper but I also like it on solo target stuff.
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

I just love ebomb. So i use it. :D
    On singletarget it does ok with my descriped rotation above and i don't need too much mana. Could do a similar rotation with OC.. but i love ebomb... :D :D
    But it's good to have some options actually. :)

I actually run Polarized PI in open world/duos/alerts/easy raids, just for having fun. I'm not doing too bad, more like good average damage. Especially on adds. On singletarget I don't get great damage with that PI.

What I use (kinda)
    Static Push -> Ecute (-> Egen if stuff lives a bit) -> ebomb -> Shockwave or Sparkbarrage (Can't really decide on a power). It does ok. I use MEgavolt as an sc.

It does ok and is fun to me. So some refreshing gameplay :)
  17. L T Devoted Player

Spark should net more damage than shockwave if you can stay within range.

At this point in the dlc lifespan, the Electric PI will be at a low, especially for non elite content. The adds in Earth 3 raids are pretty sparse and the ones in zoo die super fast. Ebomb, Repulse, and Spark may be better than AL, Tball, Vblast until Deluge is released.

That having been said, I'm still running Electric.
    • Like x 1
  18. Red Batern Well-Known Player

I learned a lot these last couple of pages. I increased my dps tenfold. I cant believe what a difference it makes.

Thank you :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Tilz Loyal Player

Tried the other PI recently more. Even in PanoN on adds i'm a bit behind.. but it's ok. A welcomed change :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

We should get a group of electric dps and run some raids with different loadouts and see if we can figure out what works best. I’m available if others are interested.