Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

At times, I feel like I need another true DoT in the loadout but when I see content where bosses shrug off the DoT during phases, it feels like a waste.

Where you have a boss like JQ who jumps around a lot where the extra DoT can be useful.
  2. not_again Dedicated Player

Anyone here running weapon expert/precision based on end game content?
  3. comrade sonya Committed Player

Hi Tilz, I was just curious about what mods/stat build would work best. (This was going to be a PM but you dont accept them)

For example in the yellow spots you put Power mods, and in the red Resto/Prec, and blue Resto/Health. Would the extra power be noticeable or even worth it? Or is it always better to go traditional Resto in yellow spots? Just curious if the game has changed a bit and something out of the box speccing wise would pay off.

Also i assume super power is still the best spec for healing but is hybrid better in certain situations like a SC loadout?
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Thank's for the info. Didn't know, but might be fixed now! :)

I'm not sure how noticable it is. I'm currently pure resto, resto&might, resto&health sitting at around 16,8k resto and 41,3k power (with 180 sp into might&power).
    I think you can do it and it will have an impact, but it won'T be too big i think. Also running like 180 sp or 205 sp into might&power doesn't make a huge difference.
    Even before the reveamp I used resto&power when I was elec (it was really needed) and I could do just fine. A friend is using resto&power + power cola and also doing fine. I'm just not 100% sure about the pure power mod.. then I might use more sp into restoration.

Hybrid is ok as long as you can use weapon combos (HB into Solar Flame is great!). In some situations I just don't attack and jump around and heal. Then superpowered is doing great.
    As for the "SC loadout". You don'T have to be hyrbid to get a good SC regeneration. It works fine with superpowered. Alos the sc generators are crap for healers.
    I always say go superpowered as heal, but hybrid can also pull it off, sure.
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Back on electricity.

Quick question.
    Does anyone have the base heals numbers from all the heals?
    Couldn'T finde the current ones (just old ones from early revamp by Sage).
    Just don'T have the time currently to get them.
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Is there a quick and dirty way to calculate them?
  7. Tilz Loyal Player

Basically using the forumla for heals and checking the heals without any sort of percentage buff or crits. But if you don'T have them it's fine. Then i'm gonna level up a elec toon to 30 at some point. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Unfortunately I looked more at the mechanics and viability of the heals as opposed to base values. Sorry!
    • Like x 1
  9. The original Nightling New Player

no new loadout to kick earth quantum or gadget loadout ?
    i try several combinaisoj but i can't do better than them.....
    i did not try precision loadout yet.
    i use arc-vb-overcharge-tesla ball - electrogenesis-circuit breaker.

thanks for your anwers
  10. L T Devoted Player

The new Raids are so add-heavy that virtually any rotation that includes both Tesla Ball and Arc Lightning is pretty much guaranteed to rock.
  11. Mellaroze New Player

What is the best loadout for the Teen Titans alert? My friend usually has 1-1.5mil more damage than I do. She is sorcery and I'm electric. Usually I'm one of the lowest by the time we reach cyborg.
  12. L T Devoted Player

The first fight, and the Deathstroke mini-fight are pure single target and mostly melee-friendly... I'd suggest Voltaic Bolt and then spamming Electroburst and Overcharge.

For the last fight the room is pretty small but there are various spawns that you need to take out, so I'd suggest dot-heavy with Voltaic Bolt, Electrogenesis, and Electrocute, Arc Lightning, Overcharge and Circuit Breaker.

In the middle, use whatever you use on adds.
  13. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Can anyone confirm if the Electric 8-man supercharge shield is strongest than similar supercharges from other powersets? or they are all the same, for example Group Transducer vs Transcendence.
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I may be shaking off the rust with healing but the general idea comes across :) but the electric dps rotations you'd find within will certainly serve you the best going forward through this TT content.

15. Omniscient Ziltoid New Player

I use the same loadout but my rotation is a bit different with timing powers, or numbers appear extremely similar though so it must all come out in the wash.
  16. Shago1594 Active Player

Just got back into the game! I'll try this one tonight.
  17. L T Devoted Player

Are you going to refine this a bit?
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

How so? The healing loadout preferences were discussed in the comments and I don't believe there is still a higher parsing AOE nor s/t rotation. Sure were at the point in the DLC cycle that elec falls behind as other powers can melee the entire time but that doesn't change the rotations
    • Like x 1
  19. L T Devoted Player

Tesla Ball laggs with fewer than 4 targets. Sure it rocks Machine but after the first fight of Hive it becomes useless.

Vbolt should parse higher than Arc Lightning on single target. Vblast is dubious for single target.

In your narration you say that Galvanize is a heal over time. It's not.
  20. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

-With the content the way it is now most of the time the tanks are pulling multiple groups together in the hallways in Hive. You have 2 groups to fight in the opening part of the raid, then at the bottom of the stairs there are 2 groups and in the hallway they pull the npcs from the bottom of the stairs to the group thats in the middle etc there are plenty and almost every opportunity to have multiple npc groupings pulled together in Hive reg&elite. A tesla rotation will still serve the player better in that case rather than to have 2 separate armories just in case the tank decides to be lazy and not pull a second group.

- With critical wired I was going for the larger crits with Vblast over running a different ability, the crit magnitude is still nice on Vblast on s/t despite it being a aoe ability. I can parse vbolt vs arc when the test server comes back up but I believe I went through that option in my testing but its not in my notes so I don't want to give a complete answer yet.

-I did check what I said and I did mis-speak about galvanize I added a pinned comment in the video to address that
    • Like x 1