Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Tilz Loyal Player

I can only do it on EU side :p
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Did some more tests for damage with the Polarized PI.

On groups of 4+ adds the good old Electrified PI is still king because of Arc and Tesla.
    On 3 adds I get 18k+ (more leaning towards 19k) with 22,5k might and the Polarized PI. Doing pretty fine on those smaller Groups.

Repulse (i think that was the name) - Ecute - Egen - Ebomb- 2x Spark Barrage - Ebomb - 2x Spark barrage - Ebomb - Spark barrage - repeat. I think that was the rotation. It's doing a bit better on Sparring targets than content, but on trash it's fine. You need to be melee to get the best out of spark barrage.. but hey.. possible on trash adds in every content :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Now is that 10 second parses or 30?
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Oh sorry, 10s parses "ofc".
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

What's your criteria chance and magnitude? Curious if it matches up with the base damage numbers we have.
  6. Tilz Loyal Player

Um... can't recall that by now.
    But if you want i'm can run more detailed (and longer) tests and provied more detailed feedback.
    I'm at work rn (3h left..).

I just stood infront of targets and got a raw overview from the damage. Haven't calculated and averaged out everything. But can do that for sure :)
  7. Shago1594 Active Player

I'll try these loadouts later tonight. my current loadout (pretty effective) is as follows:

Tesla ball - Electrocute - Arc Lighting - Voltaic Blast - Overcharge
  8. Shago1594 Active Player

mvm...tried yours and they're pretty good, so I adopted them. You should try Overcharge instead of eBomb and spam it with Tblast until Arc, Electrogen and Electrocute are cooling down
    nvm.....tried and adopted you 2 loadouts which I found pretty impressive. The only change I made was replacing eBomb with Overcharge which I found even better
  9. Tilz Loyal Player

Ye i can use oc on single target instead of ebomb.. but i like ebomb more..:D
    also the difference doesnt seem too big
  10. Shago1594 Active Player

does your weapon play any role at all with these loadouts? I use Martial Arts and I've only invested 4 skill points in it.
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

Nope. Its a pure pftt loadout
  12. Tilz Loyal Player

Maybe to clarify it a bit more.
    I have a weapon equipped and used 1 sp for it (since it's not my original weapon in dps role). You can use more sp for the weapon, it's up to you, but as DPS I don't use my weapon at all.
    Some could argue that using weapon taps (rifle example) between will net a bit more damage, but i'm a lazy fkr.
    Some ppl using Handblaster use sp until they can use Pulsebeam. That attack is simply usefull in many fights (Owlman in IS, BRainiac Bottle Ship, Columns in Paradox).
  13. Shago1594 Active Player

Tried this loadout yesterday (as always) and it's pretty good as well. Arc Lightning - Voltaic Bolt - Electrocute - Electrogenesis - Tesla Blast. just spam Arc, Voltaic Bolt and Tesla Blast while the DoTs are on cooldown
  14. Shago1594 Active Player

Voltaic Blast* my bad
  15. L T Devoted Player

Since Arc does reduced damage against 2-3 targets, V-Bolt can be a better choice especially against long lived enemies. Don't start the Johnny Quick fight without it.

I started going dot- heavy

V-Bolt - Egen - Electrocute - V-Blast - Overcharge - TBlast/Arc/Flux/CB

Last spot is situational.
    • Like x 2
  16. Tilz Loyal Player

I think that's the loadout someone mentioned 1 or 2 sites before that. I'm tired and lazy to go back and see who. But it looks familiar. Haven't checked t though. On singletarget I would only use Arc to renew the PI. Tesla Blast does better damage. It's something different on multitarget.

I think even on 2-3 targets I got better numbers with Arc, but i'm really not sure. On ST it would be a good option actually, but then I would replace V-Blast with TBlast and maybe Overcharge with V-Blast... idk which of the both is better on ST.
    As 6. spot I would run CB/Flux/Group Transducer.
    In stuff like ZooE an additional shield (even from dps) can help out the healer. Especially with 2 Tanks and 1 Heal. (Thanks to the elec dps yesterday that made my life easier in that fight while I was healing :D)
  17. Tilz Loyal Player

A bit late as I promised it way earlier.
    Did some testing on the targets yesterday. 2 rotations on 3 Targets (all with arc btw) amd 5 or 7 on singletarget (can't remember rn).
    I will upload the data here during the downtime, when i'm at home. All rotatins did quite similar
    That rotatoin above with TBlast as 6th spot did best, but I didn't use the 6th spot for SC against the dummies... So it might fall behind then.
    All the rotation were about the same from what I have seen. But later more.
    With 23,5k might (already buffed from artifact) I got around 8,8-9k constant on a ST
    • Like x 1
  18. Tilz Loyal Player

Sooo here it comes
    Might: 23516 (after artifact)
    Crit Ability Attack Damage: 106%
    Crit. Attack Chance 26%
    Tetrahedon: lvl 80
    Soul Cloak: lvl 89
    Parse: 10s

Multitarget:
    1) Arc - VBlast - TBall - Ecute - Egen - CB
      • 17581 dps
      • 26,46% critical hits
    Actually that was the only multitarget that i've tested, but by far the best and most consistent.. also it becomes stronger on more targets.
    Now to the fun part.
    Single Target:
    1) Arc - Egen - Ecute - Ebomb - Tblast
    • 8812 dps
    • 24,51 critical hits
    2) Arc - Egen - Ecute - OC - Tblast
    • 8846 dps
    3) Arc - Egen - VBlast - OC - Tblast
    • 8867 dps
    4) Arc - Egen - VBlast - OC - Tblast
    • 9067 dps
    • 28,72 critical hits
    5) Vbolt - Egen - Ecute - VBlast - OC - Tblast
    • 8546 dps
    • 25,12 critical hits
    6) Vbolt - Ecute - Vblast - OC - Tblast
    • 8945 dps
    • 28,89 critical hits
    • Like x 1
  19. deathbygadgets New Player

whats the rotation/ for the adds loadout
  20. Tilz Loyal Player

descriped it several times earlier.

arc - tesla - vblast - arc - ecute - vblast - arc - tesla - vblast - arc - egen - vblast - repeat