Current T5 armor stats for different roles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kristyana, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

3000 resto, here I come!
  2. Liam Solo New Player

Interesting enough they didn't give Dominace to DPS.

I hadn't considered why until in another thread/post by Gunny, but this must be to make it so Tanks can't just put on DPS gear and still Tank lower teir content with lower dominace requirements?
  3. Warlan New Player

Yay, all roles have Vit, now maybe they can generate power on their own. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Liam Solo New Player

lol Indeed ;)

That Vit is obviously for the new power consumption mechanics of powers based on gear lvl, but I wonder how the devs are going to make it all work out.
  5. Warlan New Player

I dont know, but if they got RID of the power dump power(defib, recharge, psy empower) and made players regen their own power this game would be INFINITELY more fun to play as a controller. Require controllers to actually control mobs to get the group through the raid.
    • Like x 2
  6. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

YOU WILL KEEP FEEDING ME POWER, Mr. Blue Bar Healer.... ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

You would hope right? So with Vit added to other roles Gear, they won't have threads talking about 3 Controllers in a Raid..SMH!!! But then the lazy ones will find a way to STILL blame Controllers for their phew phew phew phew phew phew addiction and their power bar being empty.
  8. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  9. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

THE HECK I WILL, LOL!!! NO POWER FOR YOU, YOU DIE!!! I GET KICKED!!! BUT YOU WILL STILL DIE AGAIN AFTER IM GONE!!!! AIN'T DCUO GREAT? SHUT THAT UP JACK!