Current powers and the upcoming future?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Jan 1, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Cant blame people though, how longs it been since we saw a new power introduced? Been awhile, and we were told by mepps no new powers in the foreseeable future. That really sits well people your player base I bet.
  2. Brit Loyal Player

If you're having a problem with repeated wipes, I would strongly encourage you to toggle into your healer role. In any duo, a Healer can perpetually out-heal the incoming damage. It makes things slow, mind you, but it basically makes it immune to failure.
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I haven't Sorcery healed in ages...don't even have gear or a loadout set up anymore. Plus i'm kind of stubborn...:D
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You should play around with a damage/heal build for duos.
  5. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'm not 100% on this, since I almost never play my sorcery toon these days, but the last I knew, you should be able to heal through a duo in damage gear. Might not be the easiest time but shouldn't be impossible. It's just a duo, after all.

As for new powers, didn't they say that they weren't doing any after Water because the PS3 didn't have the memory space or something? We're well past the PS3 but if new powers require that much space I wouldn't get my hopes up for any new ones.

Maybe when they eventually drop the PS4 in favor of the PS5.......
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Only for Sorcery...cause i've not had issues with other powers (Electric, Quantum, Nature, Water, Fire, Munitions). :(
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Avair was the creator behind Water but I'm not sure he is committed to DCUO these days. I would not look for huge innovations to the game at this point.

However I still think there is some creativity in our dev team considering how Gem of Horus adds a tray ability.
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Only way we are getting a new power set or new power abilities if the Devs can put it in a Time Capsule or tie it to a Artifact. Which of course is disappointing as hell but par for the course now a days in DCUO.