Current power situation and a suggestion for a tweek to Trolls

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Kestral, Oct 3, 2017.

1. spack2k Steadfast Player

idk why ppl struggle with giving power , i mean i play troll with 7600 vita and my group's power bar is always above 60% unless i have to stop giving instant power cause someone died but i have to confess that i kinda gave up picking up ppl as solo troll if i have no SC ready to cover the group for aslong i pick up.
  2. krytine Loyal Player

We have supply drops plus side kicks soders and white mods to help with power a dps should be able to figure something out
    • Like x 1
  3. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

It shouldn't be too surprising that they may not have enough SP to spec into critical power chance and only spec into vit.

Plus being inexperienced as to how the role functions does not help either.

Before all they had to do was hit 2 buttons and stand in the back while everything died, occasionally doing a pickup.

Never debuffing and relying on Tanks to do the Controller job.

Debuffs are still not necessary but now they are being pushed to actually stun NPC's due to 1 power being removed.

Which is very funny how 1 power being removed added 3 - 4 other powers being used that should have been being used anyway.
  4. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Trolling incredibly easy now. You spam you supercharge generator. Spec power all the way. Your mods are vit and power. 183 points into might/power 120 into vit. Healers and tanks drop 100 points into power. Then you're good.
  5. Kestral Committed Player

I don't think anyones disputing that it's easy to Troll now, but do you consider it worthwhile to have a troll on the team during Alerts and Raids more or less since the revamp?
  6. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Alerts never use them. Alerts are so easy. Well you need a troll for raids period. I think they're better in the long run. Dont have to throw pot anymore. So you have more choices now.
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

at one side, i like the challenge if power hungry DPS spam 300's. on the other side, i guess they should learn that they either have to mod might+power instead of pure might, have some less expenssive powers or even use short weapon combos to save some power... with my quantum villain, i have power special force mods in head and shoulders, might+power in the red sockets and health+power in the blue sockets. works well for me... i use brawling WM shuriken storm after two 300's. with the weapon buff and the buff i get from trolls in a raid, i guess the dammage falls not far behind. and i allmost allways get my buff ^^ trolls love it. me too.