Current Events Collection

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Guapo, Mar 13, 2021.

1. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I noticed that the current events collection is not listed anywhere in the collections categories, neither gotham/metro, global or event collections. I even checked the investigations and briefing categories and nothing.

Of course i could google and find what i need to finish but it should be listed in game and its not.....at all. I dont know if its a bug or an oversight but i figured here would be the place to post.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It should be under Global but:
    1:Summoned Zephyrs (Seasonal Vendor)
    2:Glowing Barnacles
    3:Message Bottle
    4:Temperature Sensor
    5:Salinity Gauge
    6:The Physics of Magic Textbook
    7:Trilobite Fossil
    8:Seashell Mold
    9:Cracked Conch Shell
    10:Chunk of Phosphorus
    11:Irridescent Fish Scales
    12:Coral Pieces
    • Like x 1
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Just checked on an alt, it's under the global collections category
    • Like x 1
  4. Own Dsg Level 30

I have not seen a single of these since the event started.
    Where and how often are they supposed to drop?
  5. El Guapo Well-Known Player

You're a life saver, thank you very much!
  6. El Guapo Well-Known Player

They drop during the summer seasonal i believe. Im just fishing for them on the broker.
  7. Zamara Dedicated Player

And here i was deleting them a few days ago...
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Until you have one of the collections collected, you won't see it listed in the 'collections' category...this is true of all collections that I know of. If you had 1, you'd see it under Global as Zamara mentioned. And unless you can get the vendor purchase one on the broker, getting the rest is meaningless as you'll have to wait till Summer anyway, when the rest are dropping like mosquitos around a bug zapper. Better to wait till the seasonal is on in a few months and save a ton of money buying the other 11.

I list these from time to time, so I know you will eventually see them in the broker if you keep looking, but I know I don't have any of the purchase one...only drops.
    • Like x 1
  9. El Guapo Well-Known Player

Yeah i had 4 already collected and it didnt show at all. I logged out then came back about 2 hours later & checked again and it was there. I scoured that list i swear it wasnt there at 1st lol