CROSSPLAY SAVED THE GAME!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Manolishill, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Manolishill New Player

This was the best thing that could happen in DCUO, i don't have to talk to anyone or getting tired anymore, i just click 1 button and after 8 minutes max i can enter raids with playstation players and get carried without even having to do my best while dpsing. Like 1 day ago the game was unplayable and now its more playable than ever

Really thanks!!!
    • Like x 2
  2. Yasuo Level 30

I had given up on raiding after trying to find people for Hapiness Home for like 1 month and even when i was finding we kept wiping , now i queued and in 5 minutes i instatly got teleported in the raid with 7 more people 150+ CR they stomped all the place and i completed my quest
  3. Crater Labs New Player

I don't often play in raids. However... I *am* seeing a whole lot more people for beating for all of those "Defeat 5 Heroes" missions. I've never finished so many of those in one day!
  4. Heartsbane Committed Player

Welcome to the big world. Glad to have all of our PC brothers and sisters.
    • Like x 3
  5. LT Schmitt Committed Player

As a PS4 player we are glad to have you!!
    • Like x 2
  6. the solowing Steadfast Player

let the records show, i sat here first
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Wishful Knight Active Player

It could also have killed the game. A lot of people on both sides are showing hate for the other. I am hoping one day this will be fixed but until then it is killing the good vibe people usually have while playing. We are having a good time and then they spread hate. That kills the mood. Otherwise I think this could be a great plan if everyone could get along.
    • Like x 4
  8. DulcesS Well-Known Player

Actually, I think that the PvP update/fix will increase more the population than Crossplay did.
  9. Eternal Flame Active Player

So you just wanna get carried and not do any work? Welcome to my ignore list, I don't carry people. EVERYONE should do their share of the work.
    • Like x 1
  10. Minnion Devoted Player

You sure they weren't just being sarcastic?
    • Like x 1
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

They'll get over it. Just give them a month or 2 to get used to it and to find something else to be upset about.
  12. Veritech Loyal Player

I already miss getting a reply when I say thanks or good game at the end of a run. Are manners just a pc thing?
    • Like x 7
  13. Deathmike Devoted Player

Thanks. It's good to be here.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eternal Flame Active Player

I highly doubt it. If you see some of the idiots on these forums, I don't think the OP is being sarcastic.
  15. Deathmike Devoted Player

The trick is to leave immediately after you said gg. That way you'll never know if you got a reply or not so you can just assume that you did.

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 8
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Except mail is wonky right now... :(
  17. Zeikial Committed Player

380 people on pc were 150 cr before crossplay, 380. I dont see much diffrence maybe we are playing a diffrent game or maybe people are just easily manipulated.
  18. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It helped the PC side for sure but not much for the PS side to me it's just another group of players that we have to spend time in raids yelling at them to get in group chat and cut their mics on.
  20. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

I am from the PS side and I can always tell when I get grouped with a PC player because they say hi or hello. I always stop what I am doing and type something back. However, when I first started playing the game no one said anything so I guess it is a PS culture thing. When completing an instance, I was too slow to do a thumbs up or whatever, the person already left so I kind of gave up. It isn't being a jerk or anything, it is getting tired of doing it and no one there to see it.

I don't think people mean anything by it, many people do not use keyboards, and many only use their mics for raids. Its easier and more customary in all mmo's played on the PC to communicate more.