Cross-platform playing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Crowroth, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Crowroth New Player

I play on the PC & my friend plays on the Ps3. We want to create a character together and we wanted to know if we'll be able to.
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

It is supposed to be in the works. No real details as of yet though. Hopefully some day.

But no, as of right now, you can not.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

How about one of you just switch to the same platform, that way ya'll can play togethor.:cool:
    • Like x 2
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

This ^

I think PS3's come in Cracker Jack boxes now :p
    • Like x 2
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

cracker jack boxes? naw those would still be pricey :rolleyes:

perhaps yard sales ?
    • Like x 2
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

Ok, maybe they're not quite there yet.
  7. Xanoth Dedicated Player

As others have said, as of right now, if you want to play together, one of you would need to change platform.

I'd imagine you could pickup a PS3 really cheap, even just from ebay (and they have pretty good buyer protection these days, at least in the UK they do). Although your friend could probably have a really budget PC put together for a very low price that would play DCUO and many other games and be fine to just sit next to his PS3 and have TV out rather than monitor assuming reasonable TV. Maybe under £200 self built, although 300-400 would get you something very similar to what I'm still using an have no issues with.
  8. UltraVillain Committed Player

Hope remains it will happen ...but I wouldn't try to power a blue lantern ring with it....
    • Like x 1