Cross Platform for dcuo bwteen xbox and PS possible now?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ColdFuzion, Sep 26, 2018.

1. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  2. mister negitive New Player

i hope so it i could play witth the friends that have a ps4 cause im on a xbox one x
    • Like x 1
  3. FlyingSheep Well-Known Player

If I am correct, this type of cross platform is not characters playing with each other, rather progression. Ie, those who used fortnite on ps4 first can now use their account on switch, but not actually play with each other
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Xbox needs it badly, but a lot of stuff to iron out, like who's keeping their name for starters.
    • Like x 2
  5. Redd Blur Active Player

Iirc, the only reason why there's no x-play between xbone and ps4 is cause Sony doesn't want it to happen. That doesn't just include this game but ALL available games that can be x-play
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Sony is testing the water with fortnite. If it goes well, expect it to extend to other games.
    • Like x 4
  7. Redd Blur Active Player

Oh, I didn't realize that Sony actually went ahead and start it with fortnite. I knew they had squashed the idea a few times before. Well hopefully it works. It would be nice to x-play with everyone (ps/pc/xb)
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's cool. I have questions.
    1. Would they separate XB US from XB EU before merging the PS and XB?
    2. Or would they merge all the consoles together?
    3. After an XB merge can we cut off PC?
    • Like x 1
  9. Quantile Well-Known Player

Cross-play between PS/PC/XB would be phenomenal! Epicness awaits!
    • Like x 4
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's actually a good question. Would suck for Xbox EU players to make US friends, only to rip them away lol.

They would have to merge EUPS/PC with US or else EU would be in their own little world, and they need crossplay the most.

Or, they'll just merge Xbox with EU and leave US like it is.

OR, they'll release DCUO on Nintendo and merge that with Xbox.

Well see.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have always been in favor of crossplay. Here's to hoping.
    • Like x 25
  12. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 18
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I stand by what I said.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

No thx, don't want to start over :eek::oops:
    • Like x 4
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, as in PC US merge with PC EU. Just one happy PC family... but far away from me.
    • Like x 2
  17. Tygerfyre Committed Player

You know, there are other ways for you to be alone that don't require inconveniencing others that know how to play well with others.
    • Like x 7
  18. Duzzit Active Player

hey mepps! seeing as sony and xbox love to fight, why not announce a double pvp currency weekend for marks of valor/legends this weekend! right now! :D lets fight like big boys
  19. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

'da toon and league names overlap'.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Still no thanks, all my friends and league mates PS, you can always play without pc players in your groups, we supposedly rare anyways :p

Besides we haven't seen cross server merge anyways, eu could use a pc ps Xbox merge more
    • Like x 4