Dev Discussion Cross-Faction Operation! Episode 30: The Visitor (2-Player Operation) Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Millbarge, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

It's finally here! A Cross-Faction Operation!
    Starting with Episode 30's "The Visitor" 2-Player Operation.

Please post any issues you find concerning the Duo and any issues you find concerning Cross-Faction Operation gameplay.

If all goes well, we will continue to release additional Cross-Faction Operations!

Thanks,
    Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  2. Millbarge Developer

[IMG]

Is anyone running this?
    Hopefully the silence means everything is perfect and we can release the next Cross-Faction instance (Rise of the Bat)!

-Millbarge
    • Like x 5
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I haven't run into any issues. Is it safe to assume ur working backwards? So after rotb would be say war crimes
  4. Millbarge Developer

And Ultimate Soldier!

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Sweet. Would rotb lunch gu83?
  6. Millbarge Developer

I don't think you'll need to wait that long...I was thinking a couple weeks...assuming The Visitor doesn't show us any issues.

-Millbarge
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Sweet. U might not get much feedback ppl dont run older content much.
    • Like x 1
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

So how do I team up with a big bad villain to go through this with? (Or are you just saying it’s Suicide Squad/Task Force X enabled?) :D
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Both
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

So it’s Suicide Squad/Task Force X *and* we’ll be able to group with the opposite faction before going in? :p
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

U can in a way. Just invite then once inside if other person has a alt
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

You know... I would really like to see a cross faction vendor. Heroes can access a villain gear vendor and villains can access a heroes gear vendor.
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

works just fine :)
    Next Step: Making Heroes and Villains able to Group up and Message each other before the random Queue? :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.