Cross-Faction Grouping

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Nocturnal, Jan 26, 2022.

1. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

Cross faction grouping would be great! I have some friends in Villain side and actually running stuff with them and being in a group with them would be fun. The way it is RN is a bit of a hassle
    • Like x 6
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's only getting worse, vil side LFG is already dead again and the new episode has only been out a few days. Have to log onto a hero just to find a group because even the queues aren't popping. Rough life out here. I really hope the devs didn't entirely forget about this whole endeavor.
    • Like x 1
  3. NiX® Level 30

update on this request ......?
    • Like x 1
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Unfortunately, Charon is no longer with the company, but I really hope another dev can please shed some light on the subject ^-^
    • Like x 2
  5. bboy-rei Well-Known Player

LFG is still fine on the US PC/PS Villain side, it was even possible to get old content done during the last few weeks of the previous DLC. The ratio of heroes to villains who maxed their CR was 75-25 but villain LFG didn't feel dead unless it was during dead hours. However I can only imagine how bad it is for the other servers as I keep seeing heroes clowning those choosing villains or villains wanting to change factions.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seems like you have a loose definition of 'fine'. I was on villain a 2 weeks ago(the week before Static was suppose to launch...trying to pad my marks), in the late evening, but not middle of the night and in the time I ran daily missions, hopped a couple phases for the SOBA bounties, ran my solo, and did some inventory cleanup, I think there were 4 messages in LFG that were not me saying 'healer/dps for SOBA raids'....or gold sellers. And those 4 messages were non group related. Something about the new ep date I think and some other randomness. Heck....I was able to still scroll up to the MOTD in the chat window and this was 35-40 min later. It hadn't been pushed off by LFG messages as of then. No...it's probably not as slow as EU, but it's not 'fine' either.
    • Like x 2
  7. NiX® Level 30

if a dev still active wants to reassure us on the issue, that would be appreciated by many of us
    • Like x 1
  8. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

Doing this will definitely pump more life into the game if everyone could play together, theres no need to keep everyone seperate still in this old game.
    • Like x 1
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It would be great if at least a "Global LFG" could be introduced for hero/vil, the custom ones in-game are not getting utilized as much as they should anymore. I feel this would tremendously help to form groups for both factions.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Wish they would return to getting the cross faction grouping going. :( Please devs, it would be amazing if we could.
    • Like x 2
  11. Joker74CHN New Player

I agree cross factions would be helpful. Or atleast cross faction token. So we could have a choice before before everyone decides to quit again due to lack activity. Wait time is crazy like no one is online playing just the heroes i see standing around hol smh. Please save the game or should I say the villains lol.
    • Like x 1
  12. Vella Well-Known Player

I bet my bottom dollar the only reason the HOD and Wt still exist is because of the PVE / PVP maps tied to them. You're right. We are antiheros. No longer villian. Unless it's a full league run, most groups I'm in are majority heros. If they every figure out how to get rid of the HOD, I'll miss the raid walk ins.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

It should've been implanted years ago. Can we get any confirmation from a green name that it's still happening in any way, shape or form?
    • Like x 4
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I'm not even sure what happened with this... It was on the radar and even the developer timeline itself (AND the devs had replied about it in this very thread) and then it just "poofed" :(

I feel like this is extremely important to the future health of the game/population issues. Especially on platforms with less population AND villains..

And yeah, any update from a dev at all would be so very much greatly appreciated :/
    • Like x 2
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

I might make a villain if this ever goes through.
    • Like x 3
  16. NiX® Level 30

+1
    • Like x 1
  17. CherrySm0ke New Player

Cross faction grouping is a necessity. Attempting queue ins fails often. I primarily play as Villain and love the open world boss fights, just wish I could pick up and heal downed Heroes when needed.
    • Like x 3
  18. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Come to the ebil side! We have cookies fresh made daily.
    • Like x 2
  19. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

And as a hero, I wish I could pick up downed villains while fighting open world bosses. I mean, both factions are working toward the same goal, why can't we help each other?
    • Like x 3
  20. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I feel like this wouldn't be too tough to incorporate, given the player isn't toggled for PvP.
    • Like x 2