Creativity recruiting - US Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Mighty Committed Player

Looking to rebuild one of the game's elite leagues, Creativity is taking on new members. Veterans and folks coming back to the game are preferred, but in the helpful spirit of our league, we'll bring on anyone who can listen, be a team player, get along well with folks, and play a support role (DPSes are fine, but if you're looking to dip only, we're not a great fit for you). Hit up Mighty Hornet in game (mail is preferred, just in case I'm in the middle of a fight) and we'll run some stuff to see how it goes.

About Creativity: One of the game's great leagues, we set an FNL PVE Challenge record for rounds completed above CR that still stands. We were the first league to beat a R11 in any SM, and notched several SM world-first rounds. We have a lot of legendary old members who part-time DCUO and check in occasionally. We mainly PVE, but we enjoy a good PVP night here and there. We have a familial atmosphere and work to help each other out, shoot for feats, and look to improve each other's level of play.

Are you a good fit: Most of our members have a stack of platinum styles and elite feats, so we're more annoyed than impressed by folks looking to measure their ******. If you're current-tier CR (for new folks), or near it (for DCUO vets), and 230+ SP, and if you're easy to get along with, you may be a good fit. Mic is preferred, but as long as you can hear raid callouts and pay attention, that's what's important.
    • Like x 2
  2. Saybro Committed Player

Good luck. Glad to see you back
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Wish you well in the rebuild.
  4. Mighty Committed Player

Thanks fellas.
  5. AdaptiveAndroid Well-Known Player

But Mighty what if I'm 246sp on my villain and am willing switch over to the hero side. I dont need to bother you guys in help boosting my CR (163 atm). I can just random queue until I catch up. I play Troll and DPS.