Creative Director Jens Andersen Reveals DCUO's Next DLC Pack, Amazon Fury Part I!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spytle, Mar 19, 2014.

1. itsopnerfit New Player

wanting more content for 15$ a month isn't much to ask for either
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh god get over it. There is no lack of content in the DLC. We have had plenty of other DLCs with a similar amount of content so this one has no less than them.
    • Like x 4
  3. Salaxis New Player

I'm happy these changes are coming, but the new tier 6 style is not good at all. You guys need to do a lot more work to the style! It's so plain and it looks like you just designed it in 2 hours. Your customers need that wow factor. This def. doesn't even come close. Need animation to the styles or something! Very disappointed in the style making in the Tier gears. Everything else looks good!
  4. itsopnerfit New Player

you get over it. and yes all dlcs lack content thanks for pointing that out
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

I would feel very comfortable betting the farm that those are not the styles that we will see for the vendor gear but instead from the dropped gear. I practically take that as a given for no other reason other than why would the styles be for sale at a price greater than what the gear would be bought from the vendor for (based on the standing vendor rates)?

Less certain is will the vendor gear also be based on a greek look at feel or rather an iconic set of characters. I think like most I'm hoping for the latter rather than the former.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I have nothing to get over :D

If you think the game lacks content then play through all the content once, go play something else and then come back when the next batch of new content drops.
    • Like x 3
  7. itsopnerfit New Player

well thanks for the advise!! all im saying is i'd like to have more content for 10$ a dlc 4/5 hours worth of content and not 4/5 hours coz it's op with cheap 1 shots
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

You say that like you only ever play the content once?
  9. itsopnerfit New Player

no i play it alot but it kinda gets old after 2/3 week. and i dont buy replays coz i know i would just end up hating the content when i think of how much i spent lol
  10. ARMYwarrior1000 New Player

What does your Combat Rating have to be for the new Alert ? Mine is only 70
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Probably somewhere around 95 if past tier increases are anything to go by.
    CR43 for Tier 2
    CR53 for Tier 3
    CR70 for Tier 4
    CR84 for Tier 5 (except for the 2 iconic anomaly solos, those are CR80)
  12. daplatobah New Player

That guys sounds like he wants more for nothing. Wow, im telling you this game is hard and addicting. Try creating 6 characters all different types and each at level 30 and only use PVP the entire time.
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this (or if its even the right thing to ask in this discussion) but how about weapons that drop in here? Are they going to be higher than 224 weapons? Also, are they going to be rehashes of old styles, or are we getting new styles as well?
    • Like x 1
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well since it's Tier 6 we will either get higher weapon drops or purchasable higher DPS weapons (or probably even both). I imagine also since it's an Amazon DLC we will get new weapon styles since a lot of the stuff we use would be used by actual Amazons such as staffs, swords (one hand and dual wield), shield etc. Can't imagine what an Amazonian pistol or rifle would look like though... :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

amazonian pistols and rifles might be crossbows, that seems amazonian enough.
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

You wouldn't think a DLC with Lanterns involved would have a ninja sword for DW, but sure enough, that's what we got. I so wish I was wrong, because I've become a bit of a style collector.

On a side note: I imagine they might be adding new styles, as the new back style swords aren't already in game. So maybe something along those lines for my DW. That would suffice.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There were no new weapon styles in WotL though, right? I'm assuming that Dual Wield style was already in the game? I meant specifically if they do bring new styles they will match the DLC, like the Prime weapons, Sons of Trigon weapons etc.
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

You are correct, no new styles there. It was already in game. Trust me, I do wish for some new weapon looks. If they weren't planning it, then why would they have started a thread asking us for styles? lol Seems redundant. Here's to some new cool ones, and not rehashes...:D
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

when is this coming out?
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Soon™