Create Your Own Justice League Founding Member List

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Jan 6, 2017.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I think everyone has their own idea of which heroes should be the founding members of the Justice League. I have one and it isn't limited to an original seven format. I kind of like an original fifteen format for this post. I first thought of an original 12 or 13 format to make it seem like they are like the Knights of the Round Table or the old King Arthur and the Knights of Justice cartoon. I ended up making a list that seemed to mimic the old Voltron cartoon that had Voltron composed of 15 vehicles. Anyway, here's my list. Make up your own and post it here if you want to. I ain't limiting my list entirely to DC though.

Theme: My Social Justice League that Might Scratch the Inclusion Itch that I Occasionally see on Facebook(FB) Once and For All (Some Origins and DC Universe Content Tweaked)

Team Batman for Intelligence, Recon and Tactical Operations:
    A Batman in Gotham, New York since I cannot imagine any other state that can match the Gotham vibe
    A Spawn in Detroit, Michigan since he is the coolest black hero I know and DC should buy him like Grifter
    A Green Arrow in Starling City, Ontario since he is nicer than Batman but needs a state close to New York
    A Huntress from Sicily, Italy since she can get a lot of action from the Mafia there
    A Version of the Atom in Cambridge, UK since I feel someone has to have a British accent and wit in the team

Team Superman for Fire Power, Space and Time Travel:
    A Superman in Metropolis, Kansas since he loves living near his adopted mother
    A Flash in Central City, Indiana since living near the Indianapolis 500 would be fitting for him
    A Hal Jordan Green Lantern from Coast City, California since that is near Hollywood & I think he'd like that
    An Aquaman from South Wales, Australia since it has a shark infested beach and that would be cool for him
    A Version of Fire in Sao Paulo, Brazil since she is Brazilian and needs a big city to protect

Team Wonder Woman for those Gigantic Magical Monsters and Hordes:
    A Wonder Woman in Athens, Greece since I cannot think of any other country she would represent
    A Katana in Roponngi, Tokyo, Japan since I saw a webpage saying Roponggi has an uptown/dangerous vibe
    A Shazam in Fawcett City, B.C. since the old Billy is nice like Canadians and Shazam wears red like their flag
    A Black Adam in a Khandaq between Kazakhstan and Russia since I see a lot of his Middle Eastern fans in FB
    A Shining Knight in Belgrade, Serbia that wields the Norse Sword Tyrfying so I can put him in Eastern Europe

Origin Story:
    A flood of hordes of strong and powerful undead spring forth from Khandaq. It spills over to Eurasia and Australia. It gets the attention of America. Black Adam is powerless to save his country. The heroes team up under Batman after he beats all of them by exposing their weaknesses. They discover that Felix Faust and Anubis are behind it. They beat them. Black Adam realizes the value of the alliance and chooses to become a hero again. They make Batman the leader. The gravity of the struggle gets the attention of larger forces like Apokolips, the Citadel, the Gordanian Empire, Brainiac, etc. The story progresses from that.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just one minor point: South Wales is in, well, Wales, UK, New South Wales is in Australia
  3. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No problem, you thought your team out well, just there are some rabid aussies around here
  5. Delta796th Loyal Player

Honestly the story would end in Khandaq....
    I mean it's Black MFing Adam...

Power of the Gods and all. As strong as Supes, as fast as Flash, unlimited knowledge etc..
    C'mon man! SHAZAM!!!!
  6. Ashrode Well-Known Player

Lot of angry... um... Welsh people around (wanted to use a joke name but can't think of anything remotely politically correct).
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Leekers? Rarebits? Don't worry, have some Welsh ancestry as well (one of our ancient relatives first bred the Sealyham terrier)
    • Like x 1
  8. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

You're right. I should have made hordes of strong and powerful undead that spawn back in Khandaq when they are slain as the minions. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Nice dog. But does anyone else have their own idea of their own list of founding members of the Justice League? Feel free to make one just for fun. You can make Booster Gold, Plastic Man and Ambush Bug and explain it. I would take the time to read that. I feel like reading the forums is more fun right now while waiting for Stats Revamp. :D
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yup, that's the wee beastie, looks like someone (Captain John Edwardes) took a regular terrier and lopped it's legs off so it can chase rabbits through their warrens (which was what they were bred to do: pesky lil varmints think they can hide underground? not any more!)
  12. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Yeah, most of the short legged terrier races were bred for that purpose.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, but most of the rest at least looked like they still had legs :p
    • Like x 1
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Yeah :D It's for sure not my fav kind of terrier anyway :D