Crashing a lot since last patch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Darth_Andrea, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I've been crashing usually after 2 hours since the last patch. Before it happens I'll notice graphics starting to vanish or be only partially visible. I've noticed NPC's who's bodies were only half visible or only 2 or 3 polygons visible while everything else is gone. I would post a picture but I can't get one. If I try to take a screenshot when it happens the game crashes. It will usually crash 1 to 2 minutes after I see this start to occur. Attempting to close the game locks up the entire computer. Allowing the crash is the only way to actually get control of the computer, shut it down then reboot clean and start over. Not detecting any Viruses or Spyware on the machine and I've run several scans with different software.
  2. mdharlem Active Player

I've had the graphics/polygon vanishing crash only once on the day of the last patch. It was a weird one-time thing for me, so I didn't think much of it.

Generally crashing without the visual glitches about every 2 hours is pretty regular for me, though.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Make sure your graphiccard isn't overheating. This is more of a hardware issue symptoms than a bug.
  4. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I'm running a Gforce 970M (I play on a laptop) and it plays everything else fine. I run Skyrim and Fallout 4 on it with out issue. DCUO is the only game I have crashing issues with. And it's about the only unmodded game I have installed which is even weirder ..