Crash while Loading !

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Scuzlbut, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

I got today 5 Crashes while Loading screens.
    Port to New Gen > Loading endless and "Disconnected" - same happens into RiT N at the Porter to Khand.
    Im on PC-EU but my league Mates on PS4-EU got the same errors.

im not interested to check out which port is also buggy

ah and i checked all GameFiles and the HDD just b4 any "regular" reply
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports.
    • Like x 3
  3. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Are you also investigating the issue with purchasing membership through Steam? I've seen a few other complaints other than myself.
  4. ChrisHenares New Player

I'll copy my message in another thread.

Don't worry, it's something that happens in every system. Sometimes if you don't LOG OUT and just exit the game, and you want to enter again, the game will have a character as "DISCONNECTED" and you can't log in with any character or with the same character. It's exactly as you described, Batman Loading imagen appears and freezes.

Solution:

1. Turn out the console, wait 5 minutos, try again. Probably will work.

2. Or just wait into the "SELECT CHARACTER SCREEN" 10 minutes or so. I was surprised because one of the times I was waiting at the screen and my character was "DISCONNECTED" and then, magically, that title dissapeared and I was able to log in again.

So, basically, this is a method of the system to prevent some errors or something.

This bug appears in both my PS3 and PS4 consoles. But As I said, don't worry, just wait, and it will fix alone.

I hope you fix this soon.I think all of us found this bug sometimes in our walkthrough. I deleted 1 character the first time, but then the 2nd time i decided to wait, and it worked.