No Fix Planned Crash and/or Disconnect when Entering Phoenix Cannon

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emerald Vibe, Dec 6, 2019.

1. sheriffgoff Level 30

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    they still investigating this issue? WTF total BS how about the devs put more effort into the game we love a fix all the bugs , yeah right it will never happen even the seasonal s will have the same bugs every year they know and dont care these will never get fixed they will just give you more shiny crap to spend your money on and hope you forget. the current dev team has completely trashed this game. the new dlc that comes out watch will be more of the same re-skinned BS with a massive amount of bugs but hey at least we have new artifacts and a new capsule to spend our money on. its a total joke. this game got over 5k from over the years not any more until i see a change for the better. the devs need to clean up the bugs put more effort into creating better content new content and giving us more value for the money we spend. we are the only reason they have this game that makes them so much money now they need to cater to what we as the customers want or the life of this game is limited.
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

What I hope for (as unreasonable as it may seem to some people) is that resolving this will also help them resolve the other "use a teleporter/warp/flee and disconnect" bug.
  3. Big-Daddy_Serius New Player

Still people getting kicked from Phoenix cannon raid any news let if this will get fixed
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

An almost full group crash last night:
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Its not directed at him, and I have a valid reason to feel the way I do as well as others. I was mature and just advised him it was aggravating and it needs to be looked into. Dont turn it into something it isnt. Good day
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

I was referring to my own comment, not yours.

Take your own advice.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was disconnected twice on separate characters in IDM during the card game. Once while entering the portal and once while leaving. So annoying, can't wait till April.
  8. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

My apologies. I jumped the gun and didn't think to look twice. It happens. I did go and look back, however your comment was not bad. Its how you feel and the same with me. Its ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  9. ACLife Active Player

My league and I ran twice on Thursday with no disconnect, Hurray! Then, unfortunately, we ran again and had two people disconnect, Bummer! I am PC and haven't ever disconnected from any Phoenix Cannon version. (I bet I just jinxed myself.) I appreciate that y'all are still trying to determine the cause.
  10. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Probably the most annoying thing about all of this... did you just try to go in with a full supercharge bar? Yeah, this is one of those scenarios where LINKDEAD was a godsend. Unfortunately both LINKDEAD and Phoenix Cannon (and to a lesser degree Into the Dark Multiverse, as well as other teleporters and warps) are broken... at least one of them will not get fixed.
  11. ACLife Active Player

Another Disconnect last night, this time one person disconnected. Also, ran it Thursday 3/5 and had two people disconnect. This is still an issue.
  12. ACLife Active Player

Another Disconnect just now, lost one.
  13. ACLife Active Player

Just now, another disconnect, two group members. US PC/PS Server
  14. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

When entering PC or PCe you lose at least 1 person to a disconnect. This is happening in EVERY raid going into Phoenix Cannon. Also when a gadgest player enters stealth mode, it causes everyone in the group to Lag during the Phoenix Cannon Fight.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

16. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

17. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

It keeps happening is anyone gonna do anything about it?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep both raids have been bugged since day 1.
  19. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

5 Months Later(Spongebob Voice)
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

Its happening randomly on PC EU too, I hate this specially in the middle of a raid. Fix this mess.