No Fix Planned Crash and/or Disconnect when Entering Phoenix Cannon

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emerald Vibe, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'm on PS4 & Soo far i have experienced this while loading into The Phoenix Cannon Raid.

When the que is ready and everyone accepts to enter the raid, one random player is kicked(disconnected) from the game and they have to start the entire game back up again.
    • Like x 13
  2. Hamicrux Level 30

Yeah, I've experienced this too and it's not a black screen with a sound error like normal disconnects. It just boots you back to the title screen.
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So far I've done Phoenix Cannon (Normal) 4 times, and every time exactly 3 people disconnect in the first room. Why 3, I have no idea, and it appears to be random as to role, CR etc. However, it's always 3 people, and it's every time.
    • Like x 3
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I have seen it happen... the first night it was at least 4 people. Since then I have seen at least 2, and frequently have been one of those actually experiencing the crash. Yes, my PS4 client crashes with the usual program exception error.
    • Like x 1
  5. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I have seen anywhere from 2 to 4 experience it, and it always happens every time you enter. I always get PS error ce-34788-0 when I am one of the randoms, and I have to restart the entire client after submitting a report to PSN.
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Edit: It's CE-34878-0... the general program fault.
  7. ACLife Active Player

This happened today to a leaguemate as soon as we got into the raid after the loading screen. This happened in PCe. It also happened this weekend in PCe to three group members.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 1
  9. Favours New Player

Good Evening Mepps, MY DC Universe Online Game wont connect on PS4. I start it up and it just leaves me on the connecting screen. My PS4 account name is JJGgaming_04 can you PLEASE help me!?!?!?
  10. Kwanomi New Player

Hey Mepps, we got a bug that I'm not in a league knowing I'm in one can you please figure this out please and thank you.
  11. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

I also get stuck at loading screens durning raids alerts bases anything with loading process but not all the time just periodically here and there
  12. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I've seen a lot of other players disconnect when entering the Phoenix Cannon raid instance. Luckily it's happened to me once so far, but every time I've gone into the instance with a group and even random queue, one to three people end up getting disconnected.
    • Like x 11
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It's happened to me a handful of times and I've also seen it happen to others. Also, when bringing in a replacement, it seems one out of every three or four DC.s.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes we were doing multiple feat runs in Phoenix Cannon reg with another league. Everyone in my league dc'd during the loading screen, others dc'd during the mob fights before the first boss.
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I've also seen a random person get dropped when attempting to go through the portal as one of the four who go to send the cards down to the other four.
    • Like x 1
  16. ACLife Active Player

this just happened just now to a groupmate in PC reg.
  17. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Ppl still dcing going into raid
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I lost a tank and troll last night trying to get in this raid. I managed to get the troll back in but the tank kept disconnecting.
  19. ACLife Active Player

Just happened in PCe USPC server, group member disconnected once we all queued in.
  20. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Just an update, this happened to me again today. Entering through random queue, accept the queue, and then at the loading graphic the PlayStation goes into the blue error screen.