Cr skippers need a home too

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Jan 13, 2021.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

So, you skipped ahead... no regrets folks. It's ok. Yeah, you're probably getting flamed for not having enough sp, or queuing the wrong role. Maybe I was the one tearing you apart. You probably deserved it. But fear not, we can help. You don't even need to be a skipper to join our family. Just don't be overly sensitive or full of drama.

The good news, for the veterans of the league anyway, is that you won't be allowed to talk in league chat. You can listen and hear our knowledge bombs tho so yay for you. Earn your keep and we'll turn that mic on for ya tho. We will group chat for raids or if you need help running something/ build questions.

Want to join so you can rob our bank? Well, hopefully you're the patient type cuz it's gonna be awhile till you get that permission. But again, earn that and you'll have a treasure chest full of awesome to sort thru.

For real tho, a few of us have been around for near a decade. Some haven't. Some of us talk, some don't. Some are girls, some are boys. Some are kinda old, others young. What we all have in common: we play multiple characters. We have thick skin. We tell each other how to improve even if it hurts our feelings and we help each other out a lot.

We feat chase/ run thru as many raids as possible on the weekends. The "higher ups" are all elite end game players that have beaten everything the game has to offer. During the week, we have multiple characters to run thru so are able to take in a few carries. We've lost a few members recently due to breaks/ hatred of bounties. They may be back, they may not. So it is time to rebuild.

Want in? USPS, most of us are in eastern time zone but a few west coasters. Heros only. Message/ add Azraihell or Holyhel or Holycawk. Log in almost every day by 5pm est
  2. DamnedMonkey New Player

Yo this is exactly what I was looking for, I'm a returning player been playing since 2011 started out on p3 and just restarted on pc I'm currently 290cr (skipper LOL) 132sp 20pvp earth dps mainly although I can play any role. I'm pretty active and always looking to grind but I'm in the military so may have some periods of inactivity here and there. I'll add you guys my in game name is DamnedMonkey
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Awesome, team leader and a few of his real friends are active military (army) so it's probably a great fit. One was playing while stationed in N Korea border for a few months.