Fixed CR Skip uses all skips at once if you have more than one.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by myandria, Oct 3, 2020.

1. myandria Item Storage

For the first time in a long while, I used a CR Skip on a character (just about CR 200). When I logged my character out to use the CR Skip I got a prompt that said that I had 2 of them, as I have never used the 210 Skip. I did not get to choose which one to use so I ended up using both of them at the same time; the previous one was gone when I logged back out and back in to see if the 210 Skip was still there. This happened to me last night, so I will put in a ticket to Customer Service after this post.

Is it intended to use all CR Skips at once and not be able to choose which one to use if you have more than one? I hope not...:(
    • Like x 2
  2. myandria Item Storage

Update: I reported this information to Customer Support and it was confirmed that BOTH CR Skips were used at the same time. I was given back the CR Skip that I did not want to use. I am now certain that this is a glitch and is not meant to happen; I suggest to everyone to keep an eye out on how your CR Skip(s) are being consumed and check to see if you have a choice of which skips to use if you have more than one.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

On both PC and PS4 after you click advance it lets you pick which CR skip you want to use, on PC you have to click the skip you want after you click advance and on PS4 you have to press square to advance, then select the skip you want and then press square, for obvious reasons it's not a one click action. BUT it's not instant, it takes a bit to load so i could see the game bugging out and using two if you clicked it fast enough (this has happened to me with some items)
  4. myandria Item Storage

Usually that is the case and it should be a 3 button press process (choose the character, choose to use the cr skip, choose which cr skip to use if you have more than one); however that did not happen this time. I did not see a list of which CR skip to pick; I only got the message that I could use two of them. I always take my time when using the CR Skips because it isn't an instant process. When I used the square button to advance (PS4), the system automatically used both CR Skips at the same time without showing me a list first to allow me to choose. Customer Service confirmed this when I sent in my ticket, as my reply message included the fact that the system used both CR Skips at the same time.
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

When you say both do you mean two of the same skip or two different CR skips?
    Also an issue came to my mind that comes with the way they implemented the skips (i did see you mention that support confirmed it was a system issue so i didn't mention it before bc of that), if you have just 1 character eligible for skips and you use the highest skip it could appear that you used both since there's no way to tell you got another one left unless you made another character.
  6. myandria Item Storage

Oh ok. I meant two different CR Skips; one was a CR210 and the other was a CR 255. I apologize for not making that clear beforehand. The character that was affected was eligible to use both skips, so I only wanted to use the CR210 and save the CR255 for another time/character. When the list didn't show and the character logged in with the 255 CR gear box, I knew something went wrong. When I logged her out and back in again, I checked to see if the CR 210 Skip was available on any of my other characters and it was not; so I had lost both skips at the same time.
    • Like x 1