CR Relevancy Chart

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Trexlight, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Trexlight Devoted Player

Hey Everybody!

So if you've been following me on my Social Media or Streams, I've been working on this Chart for the past month or so and I feel it's done "enough" to present to rest of the community. This is also a chance for you all to help with it as well in case I missed something (tends to happen, I'm only human).

The purpose of this chart is show those Premiums/F2P Players how to Progress when purchasing Episodes. This will also help other Members by how to progress through content and know which Episode is next in tier and will help players know how many Marks content gives to plan ahead.

The link will take you to the Google Sheets page and you can view it there. If you have anything to add or an adjustment to CR Relevancy I missed, just post here in this thread and I'll get that fixed.

I've broken them down into "Tiers" per how it is according to CR Relevancy and placement in the On Duty Listing. I understand its not a "Definitive" way of looking at it but its close enough for now.

(OUTDATED)CR Relevancy Chart - Click to view Chart

NOTE:
    - I need a bit more information on the Relevancy for Lightning Strikes Solo Open World Content (Central City missions and Bounties)
    - I need more info on T3 General Solo Content (South Gotham missions)
    - I need to know how many Marks Amazon Fury Part 2 Solo (Patrol Mission) gives.

Big thanks to GenWhiskey for the help early with this. I hope everyone finds it helpful. See yall in game!

UPDATE! Version 2: (Use CR Relevancy Chart below)
    Changes:
    - Added (Daily) and (Weekly) to Marks to know the length of Reset.
    - Separated "Solo Content" to show different forms of Content
    - Added Toyman Missions to Solo Content
    - Edited certain Open World missions that includes Daily Missions that unlock Extra missions to be understood better

Basic Episode Chart per CR Relevancy - A better view of each Episode in their CR Relevancy for players to to bale to choose what Episode they want/need to progress.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Member Superskull85 created his own version of the CR Relevancy Chart which will be the Standard that will used from now on.

If you have something to add keep it in this thread. Thanks all for the support and nicely done Superskull for the tremendous work.
    • Like x 1
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

3. Trexlight Devoted Player

4. Trexlight Devoted Player

5. RaphaelPrime Active Player

Wasn't South Gotham T2? I seem to recall it being Marks of Distinction back in the day. At CR68 i get alternate reward boxes for South Gotham. And i can pick up the South Gotham missions as a CR39.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

My apologies, Old Gotham IS South Gotham in in the T2 section. I'll get that fixed thanks. At CR39? Okay, if someone else can confirm that would be great. I dont think I have any toons around that level.

But thanks for the correction! :)
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

Just checked on a Villain Alt (I know weird lol) and at CR43 I got the Quests to go to South Gotham
  8. RaphaelPrime Active Player

Were they automatically given to you? Or did you use the console next to the teleporter? Cause when i did it earlier i had to actually use the console to get them.
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

I got the Introduction quest given to me once my CR hit 44. Sent me over to the console
  10. RaphaelPrime Active Player

So i wonder if that's bugged then that i was able use the console before getting that introduction quest, or if it's just part of the overlap stuff.
  11. L T Devoted Player

Don't forget the Toyman Dailies! I think they go to CR54 or CR55. Also, you should consider a daily/weekly number of tokens that can be earned.
    • Like x 1
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Adding those now. The Daily/Weekly thing was always something I wanted to make sure to come across evenly especially when Home Turf came in and knocked some things for a loop. But I will definitely be breaking it down. Thanks!
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

UPDATE!

No worries, this chart isn't dead yet! Spending time on it today and here are the changes I'm making to it:

- SOLO Content will be broken down to show Challenges/Bounties/Open World
    - Marks will be labeled Daily/Weekly/Monthly to show the number of marks given in a time period
    - Monthly Reward Boxes will be added for RAID/8MAN OPS and the number of Marks gained from them.

What I need info for is The Number of Marks from the Monthly Reward boxes give in each Tier. I should be able to get the info on the Bounties but if folks want to list the Names and Marks rewards (if any) that would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks! :D
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Need a little help!

If you are CR80-90, can you please check if you still get Marks from Central City Missions? If you dont, please tell me your CR if you are between 80 and 90.

Thanks!
  15. Trexlight Devoted Player

UPDATE! Version 2:
    Changes:
    - Added (Daily) and (Weekly) to Marks to know the length of Reset.
    - Separated "Solo Content" to show different forms of Content
    - Added Toyman Missions to Solo Content
    - Edited certain Open World missions that includes Daily Missions that unlock Extra missions to be understood better
  16. FEU NOIR New Player

Soooo...based on that guide in a month I would get 464 marks?
  17. Trexlight Devoted Player

No, the chart I doesnt reflect the CR Relevency for content. The Mark cap is 100 and the chart is to show the Content you can run based on your Overall Combat Rating. I'll try and see about adding the CR Relevancy at the top!
    • Like x 1
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

South Gotham missions can be done for marks as soon as you reach level 30, though they are T2 missions and the subavatars only drop gear if you're 43+.

Open world AF1 missions can't be done at 99, only the iconics open at 99.
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

Thanks Sbel. I fixed the AF1 Missions and I'll have Mepps look into the South Gotham stuff. I was going by the CR for which the mission appears in your Journal. If the Devs are fine with it then I'll edit it in the chart.
  20. Sbel Devoted Player

It has been that way since the dlc came out. If they're not fine with it... I'm going to blame you for taking it away from my T1 characters.

Btw, if you ever have a CR 84 character... I've heard people saying that they can't queue into Trigon's Prison and a couple of other things at 84 even though the on duty menu now lists the CR requirement as 84. I'd check it out, but if it's true then I'd have to report it, and reporting things is way too much work these days.
    • Like x 2